Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-04-2007, 10:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 298/225/200~>165

Height: 5 11

Default I'm 10 lb away!!

Just had to share, I made a mini goal of getting under 200 lb before our trip to Disney. I'm now down to 209 and SO close I can taste it, I have until the 30th to make goal...I work out every day at least 45 min, and eat as well as I can considering I'm full of gallstones and can have no fat or basically not much at all, lol. Wish me luck, and good luck to you all too!!
Shannon
goldfleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #2  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Oh Shannon!

I KNOW how you feel about being SOOOOO CLOSE! I've found that as I lose more weight I need to decrease the amount of calories that I eat in order to see any change on the scale. I had a few days where I ate 500 more calories than usual, and I went into a stall! I'm now eating about 1500 to see if that works. I exercise a couple times a day-Turbo Jam or walking or step aerobics in the morning and then ab work, yoga, and/or weights in the evening as I watch TV.

Up your fiber and water. Both will help eliminate all the toxins that the fat burn releases. Watch the carbs. I was doing WAAAAAY too many of them for a number of days and came to a stall right quick!

Good luck with your ten pounds! You WILL make it by the 30th! Keep exercising and you'll also get a bonus of a firmer, tighter body that loses INCHES as well!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote