Below 140 for the first time!

• And only a day after I posted in my intro that this was my first goal Ithas been four weeks, and I have lost 7.5 pounds using the food mover plan, which I just love. New goal: to reach ten pounds lost (out of the at least 20 I want to lose). You can see a difference in my waist size a little bit, and a lot in my face! But the difference is not as staggering as I thought, so maybe I need to lose more than 20 pounds, I don't know. But one thing at a time! I weighed in this morning at 139.5. So, what should my reward be?
  • Quote: So, what should my reward be?
    What do you want it to be? What do you enjoy? go from there...

And congratulations!
  • Hi,
    This is my first time posting anything. I have joined LA weight loss 5 weeks ago and have lost 17 pounds. I still have a lot to go. Can anyone share some good recipes with me.
  • Hmmmm. Shopping spree at Valu Village, and I am allowed to buy a book if I want to? Yes, that sounds good There is one down the street from me, and I can freshen up my wardrobe a little for like $20!
  • If I were you, I would buy some new undies or something that you will feel good wearing. I wear size 8 undies now, and I was am aiming for the size 6.
    Just a thought. Also a nice lotion or foot scrub; anything scented is so nice.
    BTW Congrats!!!

• lol, I need new undies desperately... never thought of them as a reward...probably because I wear cheap undies. I'm still wearing the ones I wore preggo (bikinis, not maternity) but they are pretty baggy
  • I need new bras in the worst way LOL but that will be expensive because I wear a bigger size. Maybe when I hit ten pounds gone...
  • How about a nail polish or lipstick?
  • Way to go!

As a reward to me (because I'm confident I'll need a reward by then) and also a present for my birthday I am getting an ipod. I figure I can go on walks...maybe even jogs..with it. I'm so excited!
  • I don't have any ideas to add, the ones above seem pretty good... just wanted to stop by and say congratulations Nice to see the work paying off, right?