I'm FINALLY in ONEderland!!!!

• I weighed in tonight at 199.5!!!!!!! I am just barely there, but i am back in onederland!!!! Just got about 25 more pounds to goal. I am so happy!!!!!!
  • YAY! Congratulations to you on getting as far as you have! You'll be at goal in no time!
  • Whewhooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome! I'll be there hopefully soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

Stinger
  • Woo hoo! Congratulations - it must feel great. I hope to join you very soon.
  • good for you! congrats!
  • That truly is a great feeling. I just recently got back into the 100's as well. Congrats and keep it up!
  • Congrats!! I finally made it there myself earlier this month, and it is an amazing feeling. Congrats!!
  • Congrats! Way to go!
  • Hi Molly!

Congratulations! That's WONDERFUL!

I'll be seeing you there in ONEderland soon!

Also, that's super that you will be at your GOAL in just 25 more pounds! Woo! Hoo!

Cheryl
  • Today on the scale, another pound gone! 198.5 now! YAY! I have been having a ROTTEN week at the office, so this is my only high spot. I may end up gaining another pound, as i had a fried chicken leg and 2 hush puppies for lunch, plus i ate too much yesterday.....but perhaps my 45 minutes of almost daily cardio will help offset that. i also lift weights 4+ times per week.....hope i am doing enough. Thank u all for the kind words of encouragement. I raelly can use them!!! LOL!
  • congrats!!
  • That is AWESOME! Congrats
  • Congratulations!!! I'm almost there, too. I know you are sooooo happy. Enjoy Onederland.

Denise
  • Congratulations on being in onederland!!!!!!!!!! That is great.. I have a ways to go but perhaps some day.
  • Good for you! I'm not far behind you- just 5 more lbs. till Onederland for me too! It's been 4 years since I've seen the one but the psychological impact of it is huge! Congratulations to you, pat yourself on that pack then get back on that treadmill!