Lost my first 15 pounds

• I am soooooo excited I just passed the 15 pounds gone forever! I started my lifestyle change on January 14th at 260 size 22 but tight. Now I am fitting into old clothes and I am 245 and I can do up my size 20 jeans. YIPEE! They are a bit tight but wearable, I have dropped 5 inches off my waist. I saw Dr. Oz on Oprah and something just clicked. I have tried all sorts of diets and always felt hungry, deprived etc. This time I eat constantly or so it feels, and I just had to open my mind to foods that I thought I hated like seafood, rice and whole wheat. This is not a diet for me I will be eating brown rice and whole wheat and even salmon for the rest of my life. If you told me even 2 months ago I would be eating rice and salmon I would have thought you landed on your head as a child.

I am just on a high, and will be taking my son and the dog for a walk as soon as he wakes up.

My mini goal is 10% which is 26 pounds by March 1st.
    I am already 58% to my goal only 2 weeks in. yipee.
  • Wow! congrats! Great job!
  • That's fantastic! Congratulations!!!

Keep us posted!
  • So glad that I landed on my head as a child and that you are eating salmon and rice <grin>, way to go!!!!