Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-29-2007, 09:39 PM   #31  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

All I can say is WOW!!! This is fabulous! I, too, was waiting for you to hit onederland and knew that it could be any day now, then low and behold I logged on and you've made it! Congratulations, Robin! All the hard work and determination are paying off, and you'll be at your overall goal in no time.

I've read your opening post for this thread a couple times, and it is all so true. It doesn't matter how we got here, as long as we face up to it and consciously decide that we won't let it happen again. I'm just so impressed by your progress and speed, keep it up!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:02 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 204/204/145

Height: 5'7"

Congrats!!!!

Way to go Robin! You hit the nail on the head- we have to accept the responsibility for our weight. One of my favorite sayings is "We are where we are today because of choices we've made". This pertains to all aspects of you life - not just weight. We do have choices! It's nice to hear that someday my brain will be reprogrammed. I;m looking forward to not feeling quite so tempted. Good luck to you as you move closer to your goal!
fatBgone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:31 AM   #33  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Congratulations Robin. You are truly an inspiration. It is weird because every time I am thinking I can't do this, I see a post from you or someone that has the same positive honest attitude you have, it makes me feel like I can do it. You are an amazing person and thank you for all you have given me through your posts. Thanks for reminding me it is my choice......Way to go with your successes.

Ann
Newlifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:57 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 130/103/107

Height: 5'3"

Wow! Congrats! That's wonderful news. Or I should say ONEderful!
LittlePaperStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:34 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Robin, I haven't been a member here very long, but you were one of the first person's posts that impacted me. I had made my decision to rid myself of this body before I found 3fc's - but only by days! I also have printed out your post and I have it here by my desk and I carry a copy in my purse too. You are a wonderful inspriation to all - and it is like you are inside my brain when you make a post. I have NO DOUBT I will make it to onederland too - and I know that because of the support of people like you. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for being here and sharing with all of us.

Congratulations on this special milestone in your life. I wish I could send you a rose for every pound. That 187 is just around the corner for you now, and all the milestones beyond that are so very close for you.....keep watching behind you, because one of these days I will be right there too.

Cindy
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:43 AM   #36  

Robin, When I saw you had lost 81lb in 5mo I read some of your other posts and am amazed! You have some really good motivational ideas like "sneak exercise in whenever you can" and " when you eat something ask yourself 'Is ti worth it?'" I am enjoying reading what you have to say so much. Thanks for all the inspiration.
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:49 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

I can't remember if I replied to this thread yet or not, so I'll do it anyway...

Robin, you are AMAZING!! I've loved watching you succeed on this journey, and I feel like we've been sort of taking the journey together, so when you have a success I feel like I'm sharing it with you! When I hit Onederland too, you can celebrate it with me all over again!

Everyone else is right -- your posts get us through when we feel like we can't do it. You're always so positive. Your post on this thread is truly inspirational. Thank you so much for being a part of this board -- we're all blessed to have you!!

And congratulations!!!!
LisaMarie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:15 AM   #38  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Huge congratulations, Robin!!

I've said this to you before (and I'm not sure you believed me then) - you are an absolute inspiration. Watching your ticker come down PROVES that we can all do this if we work hard enough. I love reading your posts - you're always so positive and on a couple of days when I haven't been so positive, it's helped me to lift up a bit.

You deserve this so very much, and I'm completely thrilled for you

nicole
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:47 PM   #39  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

WOOOT Robin!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:49 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

I knew you'd be there soon... I noticed your ticker getting close the other day

You are such a rockstar! Congradulations!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:28 PM   #41  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

i dunno how i missed this post... congrats robin!
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:42 PM   #42  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Stinger, chairs were a major concern of mine, among other things. Rides were out of the question for me. But not anymore. I look forward to having you in ONEderland with me!!! That's lots of room for all of ya!!!

Mauvaisroux, train, angihas, newlifestyle thank you so much. I'm so glad you took something from my post. It means so very much to me.

LisaMarie, what can I say. You are so there!!!! And will be so fit and trim when you get there with all of your exercise and your gorgeous height. I will be looking forward to hearing the good news any week now.

boaterwife, Thank you for now and for always having something nice to say.

fatbegone, I fully believe in taking responsibility, there's just no getting around it. I caused my weight gain. But the good thing is I can also cause my weightLOSS. As far as the programming or reprogramming the brain, I promise you it does get easier. It WILL happen. Hang in there.

futuresurferchick, littlepaperstars, Jasonslea, - I thank you all so much.

Sunshine, Thank you. I gotta tell you I like that analogy. YOU are doing so awesome in sooo many areas, it's really mindboggling.

Carol, thank you . I DO like sneaking my exercise in. After barely moving for so many years, I get such pleasure from the simplest of movements. (Oh yeah, and it burns calories too!)

Mrs. Quadcrew, You are just too incredibly sweet. That's an understatement really. I have no doubt whatsoever that you WILL be joining me in ONEderland. NOTHING would make me happier. NOTHING. I'm so glad everything has "clicked" for you!!

Nicolen, I thank you and it makes me feel wonderful to know that I may have helped you in some teeny, tiny way.

I again thank you all. It has been a true pleasure sharing my journey to this point with all of you. I feel so very lucky to have found all of you. It was an unplanned surprise. I had no idea anything like this place existed. And when I did find this place, about a week into my journey, I never could have imagined that I would gain so, so much from it. You have all made this experience just that much more enjoyable.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:58 PM   #43  
3 + years maintaining

I'm sorry I couldn't scroll back that far, so I am making another post.
Your overwhelming responses have been....well.....overwhelming.

Artmaker, I don't even know what to say. I am just so thrilled that my post struck a chord with you. Thank you for your kind words. Really. It means a great deal to me.

Tara, Your words mean a lot to me as well. What a great inspiration it is to me to see someone maintaining there incredible weight for so long. Thank you.

Shrinkingchica, yes this has been a very eye-opening experience for me. I really had to be brutally honest. Every day I'm learning more and more.

Tammy, Thank you so much. That's funny because I very often nod my head in agreement whenever I read one of your posts. Photos, I don't know, one of these days. But I can tell you this, I LOVE looking at your photos. Amazing. JUst imagine how many people you have inspired and will continue to inspire!!!

Swimgirl, yes, I find this whole process very, very emotional. Just incredibly so. Weird, but that's how it's playing out for me. I'm glad you've got a new and improved attitude. You are already so successful, many more success are on the horizon for you!!!

I apologize if I've left anyone out.

Again, I thank you all for making this journey such a complete joy. I almost wanna say it was worth getting up to 287 lbs., just so I could have this wonderful experience. Almost.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:31 AM   #44  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Hi Robin!!! We already had our party over at the WOW girls challenge thread, but I thought I'd pop in over here and reinforce the sentiments of the others!

Of course over at our challenge thread, miss thing came on one day, mentioned 199 ever so briefly and went on to ask us about our days! LOL when I get to Onederland, I'll be shouting it from the rooftops of all these threads, ya'll are gonna get tired of hearing me say it! LOL

I like that some of you gals printed out Robin's original post, I teared up when I read it and I really should take that with me to the "real" world. Thanks for the idea!

Ahhh robin, I love ya, I've loved being a part of your journey, I've loved watching you blossom. Thanks for all you give back to us.
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 07:13 AM   #45  
3 + years maintaining

Michelle you absolute and complete DOLL you. I am sending you big, big cyber kisses and hugs. I LOVED HAVING you a part of my journey. But, um I'm not quite done yet. Don't leave me now.

And when you get to 199, I'll help ya shout it from the rooftops. Look how far YOU have come. 199 is just within your grasp. You'll get there, sooner rather then later. And you are gonna be one hot nurse with all that exercise and that gorgeous height of yours. All I can say is W.O.W. (Get it?)