Ten steps forward, one step back - not too shabby:)

• I had been feeling grumpy over the five pounds I put back on over the holidays, but being here has made me realize that dammit, 45 pounds lost in 7 months is GREAT. Those next five (and final ten, *gulp*) will go eventually, I just need to keep working and stop stressing. My bmi is down from 30 to 22.7... oooh, the most exciting thing was buying new jeans and being a size 8!! With one pair a size 6!!! I'm sure it was an anomaly, but I don't care, thats less than half my size this time last year. Anyway, just needed to reaffirm that I haven't lost, I just am not QUITE as far ahead of the game as I was. Or something. Positivity!
  • You are right. You have to look at the total picture and be proud of what you have achieved. Don't just focus on a small gain. It will come back off. I had a few holiday lbs. to take off myself. WTG on the new jeans and the smaller sizes. That is always such great incentive for me. Great job too on the lowered BMI, I know this is one thing that I watch closely and mine has went from 36 to 22. You are still WAY ahead of the game, as you've lost and maintained 45 lbs. off. Congrat's.
  • That is great! Was some of it water weight?
  • Unfortunately, no water weight, this was for real... but thankfully no one seems to be able to see it and my clothes still fit fine, so I'm not too worried. I was just so excited about getting under the 140 mark... It'll come! And thanks lilybelle, looking at you gives me more hope that I can maintain it long term!