Wanted to toot my own horn!!

• I feel fantastic...I joined Curves only 11 days ago, in that time I have gone almost every single day. I got brave today and had them measure me, and weigh me....drum roll please.... I lost a whopping 2 pounds.... as well as 6 inches off my entire body and 15% of my total body fat. My main goal is to lose 55 pounds or to fit into my size 10 jeans again...I was able to squeeze myself into my 14s yesterday (been wearing 16/18)!! Feel like doing some cartwheels over this acheivment!! Wooohoooo!!!!

• Way to go!!!
  • Way to go- Keep up the great work.
  • Congratulations
  • way to go!
  • That's wonderful great job.......
  • Isn't that the best....getting into a pair of jeans that are SMALLER???? What a great way to start the New Year...*high five*
  • You absolutely ROCK, WTG and congrats on the jeans.
  • Awesome!
  • Wow! Great job! Keep it up!
  • Thanky ou everyone... now I am working on losing 10 pounds...a sack of paotaoes... this weekend i was naughty and shared a 13 pound ham with just my husband (who can eat everything and not gain an ounce) and put that weight back on but I am not beating myself up too much because I ewxpect to fight hard for nmy goal of 55 pounds... Thanks again!! Hope you all have a safe holiday season!