Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 09-29-2006, 11:15 AM   #1  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Default Pics of me along the way *Before Pics*

There were a few requests to see my before pics. I couldnt find the one at 260lb but I did find starting at about 230lb. I will find it, i just didnt have time this morning before work. So here is what I scrounged up.

This is 3 years ago as of 8/26, after my daughter was born 230+lbs

In this picture, before my daughter, but after my son he was about 2 when this was taken

This is when my daughter was about 1, so from the first picture to this one in a year

and finally this after working out for 3 months from the picture before

Of course this is me now, a little over a year since the 3month picture was taken, and of course I put some back on and then got it off. so here I am now

What a journey it has been. I still want to lose more obviously, however, if I never lost another lb I would be happy where I am.

CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:17 AM   #2  
Is on an Infinite Cut

sorry the pics are so bigg!!!!! I was in a rush!! ttyl (talk to you ladies) tonight I hope. I have GOT to get back on here. Freakin Life.. is insane!
Old 09-29-2006, 11:30 AM   #3  
hara hachi bu

Yay! Wow, amazing job!! Now, of course, I have to ask you to post your favorite tips and tricks.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 12:31 PM   #4  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

wow, you looking amazing and have always been a huge inspiration to me. It is nice to see you back around! thanks so much for sharing
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:13 PM   #5  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

That is amazing!!!! How'd you do it???
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:20 PM   #6  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Ready you look great! I always love to see pics but especially where women are the same heighth as I am...5'4. I was thinking I need to get to 150 but you make 158 look really good!!! How long did it take you? Please tell us what method you used, exercise etc. Thanx!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:25 PM   #7  
I AM healthy!

Oh also, I would love to know if you have had any trouble with saggy or loose skin? (You don't look like you do) We started out with similiar weights and I am looking to lose about the same so I thought you would be a great person to ask this of. How long were you heavy for? Thanx!
Old 09-29-2006, 11:43 PM   #8  
Is on an Infinite Cut

I was heavy pretty much my whole life now is the thinnest I have EVER been, and I do have problems with skin on my arms and my stomach. My stomach is the worst though. But considering how heavy I have been, my body is pretty tight however, I do carry alot of muscle as well so it helps to take up space.

As cliche as it sounds, I really just watch my calorie intake, and exercise. For instance, I will park far away just to walk farther, stairs never the elevator. Strength training is key as well because the more muscle I have the more cals I will burn which means the more ( good food) I get to eat. It took me forever to try to figure out how to lose weight, key things that help me maintain my weight are..

*limit sugar intake
* high fiber foods ( whole grains,oatmeal, beans)
* I only eat chicken, fish, and turkey ( lean meats, with low sat fat, I eat no pork, or beef)
* no sodas ( maybe once in a blue moon)
* high protein
*calorie counting

Some of these things may be unrealistic for some people but for me, it works. Im so used to the way that I eat I dont have to think about it anymore. Exercise is CRUCIAL.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:01 AM   #9  
I'm a loser, baby!

S/C/G: 314/198/155

Height: 5'10"

OMG, is that the same person!! I never thought that anyone would look that good after having a baby!! You did that all in ONE YEAR?? That's absolutely amazing!
pgray1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:49 AM   #10  

Height: 5'8.5"

Ready... I am stunned! How can this be the same person. You are not only fit; you are gorgeous and healthy looking! Fantastic job!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 09:46 AM   #11  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

You look amazing!!!!
Congrats!
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 08:50 PM   #12  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

You look sooo great!!!! Great job!
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:17 AM   #13  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

You look AWESOME!!! Way to go, you've come so far!!
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:29 AM   #14  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Wow, Ready, I agree with some others. I CAN'T believe this is the same person. You look totally different and, YES, you are beautiful! Congratulations!!
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:31 PM   #15  
I AM healthy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2ShedLBS View Post
I was heavy pretty much my whole life now is the thinnest I have EVER been, and I do have problems with skin on my arms and my stomach. My stomach is the worst though. But considering how heavy I have been, my body is pretty tight however, I do carry alot of muscle as well so it helps to take up space.

As cliche as it sounds, I really just watch my calorie intake, and exercise. For instance, I will park far away just to walk farther, stairs never the elevator. Strength training is key as well because the more muscle I have the more cals I will burn which means the more ( good food) I get to eat. It took me forever to try to figure out how to lose weight, key things that help me maintain my weight are..

*limit sugar intake
* high fiber foods ( whole grains,oatmeal, beans)
* I only eat chicken, fish, and turkey ( lean meats, with low sat fat, I eat no pork, or beef)
* no sodas ( maybe once in a blue moon)
* high protein
*calorie counting

Some of these things may be unrealistic for some people but for me, it works. Im so used to the way that I eat I dont have to think about it anymore. Exercise is CRUCIAL.

Thanx so much for sharing that with us. I have made alot of changes over the last year too and have now decided to work on my portions and calorie count as well. How many calories do you try to stick to? I eat mostly chicken now and have limited myself to redmeat maybe twice a week. I am really watching the sugar too. I walk anywhere between 50 - 100 minutes a day. I finished at 1695 minutes last month. What kind of strength training do you do? I would like to add something else to my routine.