Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 08-15-2006, 04:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/238/170

Height: 5' 11"

Default Tiffany's before and current~I can't beleive I am doing this!!

Ok, here goes. (breath) I have been looking at everyone else's pics and decided it was time I post my own. I am over halfway now, I have lost 47lbs. I am putting up one before shot (I am the fat chick on the childs Harley Power Wheels) In the before shot, I am actually 15 lbs lighter than my actual before weight. Then 3 after shots~One head shot and 2 body shots. Whew, I don't think I can hit the attach button, I am scared!! I husband is currently deployed with the Air Force, he has not seen me since before the before shot was taken. He doesn't want to see the pictures, he just wants to see me when he comes home. He will be home in about 3 weeks! I AM SCARED!!! Ok, here goes...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nasty disgusting before.jpg (30.2 KB, 988 views)
File Type: jpg good one of ME.jpg (26.1 KB, 697 views)
File Type: jpg Body shot 1.jpg (19.4 KB, 875 views)
File Type: jpg body shot 2.jpg (10.4 KB, 811 views)
TiffRidesAHarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:24 PM   #2  
Fat-be-gone

You look great!!! It's going to be so awesome when he lays his eyes on you!!! You shouldn't be scared, you should be very proud of yourself. You are going to knock him off his feet!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/248.5/160

Height: 5 Ft. 6 In.

Tiffany: Wow! You can see such a change! Your before picture looks like my size. You also have such a beautiful face. You have nothing to be scared about. You should BRAGG. It's pictures like these that help to motivate us all. Congratulations on such a great achievement.
Norma aka harkeyvalley
harkeyvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #4  

Do you know how many times I have heard, "but she has such a pretty face" I know you didn't mean it as an insult, but other people just see my size and then act like God wasted my face on me. Thanks for the feedback, it helps to have other people see the difference. I can see a little, but not alot of a difference. I still feel huge. When I am at goal, will my mind even catch up then???
Old 08-15-2006, 04:47 PM   #5  
Aleecia

Wow you look great TiffanyQ

And by the way you do have a beautiful face. God did not waste a beautiful face on you. You're worth it!! Your hubby is going to be in aww at what a beautiful wife he has.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks for sharing the photos. It's people like you that aren't afraid to share their success that keep me motivated.
Thanks!!
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:50 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6"

You look beautiful Tiffany and your husband is going to be blown away when he gets home!! You've done a great job, I agree with the others, don't be scared, be proud!! As for our minds catching up, I think that a lot of us have to struggle with seeing ourselves as the world sees us and not as how we feel or used to look for a long time, sometimes forever, but seeing pictures that show us the difference side by side helps! Keep up the great work, you're a beautiful girl!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:50 PM   #7  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

WOW! You look fabulous! I can really see a difference in your face AND in the rest of you. You're gorgeous! 47 pounds is a real achievement, you should be proud of yourself. Your husband is going to be so impressed!

I think it takes a long time for your mind to catch up with your body. I am almost at goal but in my mind, I'm still the same pudgy girl I always was. My SO thinks I've become this terribly vain person because I look in the mirror like 20 times a day, but I'm just trying to remind myself that I'm not that person anymore.

- Barbara
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:12 PM   #8  
In it for life!

Woo Hoo girl.... you are one hot mama! You looked beautiful to me before too. I think you might be spending the first few days in the bedroom! You look fantastic!

Last edited by LindaB763; 08-15-2006 at 05:18 PM.
LindaB763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:19 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 273/248.5/160

Height: 5 Ft. 6 In.

Red face Focal Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffRidesAHarley View Post
Do you know how many times I have heard, "but she has such a pretty face"
Tiffany, I was not offended, but you sound like having a beautiful face and a larger than you'd like body is a contradiction. You have a Focal Point. People always seem to look at a certain part of each individual. You were blessed with a beautiful face, so everyone notices that first. Me, since I have age and no beauty, they only see my weight. I don't have a feature that could draw them away from this obese body. No matter how nice I dress or present myself. I have a wonderful sense of humor and only those who know me, can see this. We all have our crosses to bear. So take a compliment when it's given. With what you've lost and what you're still wanting to lose, you should be ready for allthe compliments that will be coming your way.
harkeyvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:23 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaB763 View Post
Woo Hoo girl.... you are one hot mama! You looked beautiful to me before too. I think you might be spending the first few days in the bedroom! You look fantastic!
I think that is what we were planning anyway. Hee hee
Old 08-15-2006, 05:57 PM   #11  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Woah! That is a HUGE difference! Not a little one but a HUGE one! Does he know how MUCH you've lost? Not only what he says will be phenomenal to hear, but I bet it takes HIM a bit to get used to it. Has he ever seen you this tiny? What has the rest of your family said? I know many times we don't get the best reaction from those around us becuase the change happens so slowly. To do it with the before and after will be awesome! I definately wanna know! If you make a new thread, be sure to come back here and let us know too!
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:08 PM   #12  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

Oh Tiffany your husband has a great thing waiting at home for him. He will be so pleased and happy...You look great and I am sure you feel great! Congrats
rkrs6673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:22 PM   #13  
In it for life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffRidesAHarley View Post
I think that is what we were planning anyway. Hee hee
I'm feeling sorry for Tiffany's hubby. He needs to start building up his strength NOW before he gets home!
LindaB763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:30 PM   #14  
hara hachi bu

Whee! How exciting, all your efforts are going to be greatly rewarded when he sees you.

That 'before' picture is so cute, I didn't even notice your size because of your whimsical expression and activity.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:38 PM   #15  
searching 4 the real me

No reason to be scared, you look GREAT!!! You are going to knock him off his feet when he gets back. You have done a wonderful job. Keep up the great work!!
ssgtswife33 is offline   Reply With Quote