Cannot BELIEVE I am posting this!!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Wow you look great! I can really see a difference. WTG!
  • Misti - you go girl. In a few more months, you'll be passing my on by. Wave when you get to goal, 'kay?
  • You look great Misty, thanks for sharing the pic's. Congratulations on all the weight you've lost.
  • What an awesome achievement! You look fantastic! I'm sure I include everyone here when I say "We are so proud of you". Your positive attitude is a big help for the rest of us.
  • Wow Misti, I'm so proud of you; that's quite a difference.

I'm not sure who said it first, but I'm reminded of the saying, "you don't know where you're going until you know where you've been." You may feel embarassed about your pictures, but it's so important to remember how you used to be. Besides, this is the one place where you never have to feel embarassed, especially when you're helping us get/stay motivated in our own efforts. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
  • Quote: You can really see it everywhere, but especially in "the twins" !!
    I know this is one of your favorite compliments!!

Yay, Misti! Amazing. You look like you've lost a LOT more than 45 pounds, seriously. You also look like you lost about 25 years!

congrats ~ congrats ~ congrats

You look fabulous!
  • wow, how great is that? congratulations! and thanks for posting them, it's really inspiring! You look WONDERFUL (and so much happier)
  • I know after looking at your pictures you must be so proud of yourself. We all are so proud of you. Keep up the hard work and you'll reach your goal in no time.
  • you look fantastic, keep up the awsome work!
  • Misti

Wow, you look great. I know it can be hard to post pic's but thank you for sharing these they are great motivators for all of us, including yourself. Can't wait to see you add more!
  • You look beautiful ... thanks for being such an inspiration and a BIG CONGRATS to you!
  • Misti-I think you should be REQUIRED to post these pics on every weight loss site on the web. THAT is how good you are looking!
  • Wow, what a huge difference! You look great!! Thanks for posting them! Keep up all the hard work!!
  • WOW - Great for you! Your hardwork really shows! Thanks for sharing your pics
  • Thanks for sharing Misti, you look AMAZING! It looks like you’ve lost so much more than 45 lbs, you are just glowing, young, radiant. Congrats and much luck and love on the road ahead.