cha's progress pics

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • You look byooteeful, dahling! Love your hair, too.
  • Thanks so much everybody for the kind words!! It makes me feel better to know, that I am not crazy for feeling this way about myself!!

Im A Loser......I so totally agree with you!! And no, ur not alone hon!! The other day, I chose someone at the bar that I thought looked like me, and then I asked my hubby to find a person that he thought looked close to me in size. We were both way off from each other!!! I chose this gal who he thought was twice my size, and he chose a gal who I thought was way more skinnier than I!!! We argued about it, lol, as most couples do. And finally, I decided to agree with him, cuz he never gives up!! But this gal was really skinny, and so pretty!! I was amazed that he thought I looked like that!! So, naturally, like a mad woman, I followed that gal to the bathroom, and compaired myself to her while we waited to potty!! LOL, YUP IM CRAZY!!! She laughed at me, and said that I must be blind, cuz she too thought I was skinny. OK, so someday I will see it!! But how cool to know that I am not alone!!! And that I am not crazy!! Thanks again for your kind words!! It really has made me feel better about myself!! I only hope that after my TT surgery in June, I will be able to "see" the real me again. I wish I wasnt so hard on myself!! But I am, so somebody please KICK ME!! ha ha ha

PunchBuggy......HELLS YEAH!!!! I love ur avatar!!!!!!!! Orllando is such a HUNK!!!!! I will be stalking ur pic now, just so I can look at him!!! ha ha ha
  • Wow Cha you are really beautiful. And you look SO hot!!! What fabulous work you did. AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!
  • i think you look great too. and it really does take the mind some time to adjust to the new you. i didn't realize how fat i was for along time. i always thought of myself as still being in a size 9 juniors....so it took a couple of years of seeing myself in pictures to realize that i am not a size 9 juniors...i am a 16 misses....big difference. and now that i have dropped 30 pounds, it has taken me a month to see the difference in my clothes in the mirror. i am not thin by any means, but i am starting to see that the fat rolls on my stomach are not as pronounced as they were. but naked....that is a different story. i still see lots and lots of fat flesh all over my body. but i do feel alittle better in my clothes. you will get there...just give yourself some time to adjust. and you look great if i haven't mentioned that already!!!
  • Thanks again everyone!! I uhhh, ummm, well, I had too much beer this weekend!! Thus my weight has elevated!! I will not post it though, because I know that I will take it off in a few hard days of detoxing!! ha ha ha Why do I do this to myself?? Anyhooo, nother post nother place for that!! LOL.
    Lumi.....I think thats it!! I think thats my problem!!! I am always looking at myself in the mirror, naked. I hate what I see, so I freak out, and never see any weightloss results!! Oh well!! I'm a junkie when it comes to my weight and body, so trying to stay away from the scale and mirror will never happen for me!! ha ha ha WTG on the 30 lb loss!!! My first 30 was so awesome!! Now I cant phathom losing this last 20!!! GRRR!! But you are doing great!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Cha that is amazing!
  • you look fabulous!!!!

Congrats and great work!!!
  • Congrats, you look wonderful!!
  • Congrats! You look wonderful!
  • You look really good.. I have about the same goals as you and I'm the same height so this is reassuring that you were able to do it.. I know I can do it...