Before and Current Photos

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to

• I started my diet on June 24, 2005, 9 months ago today. These are the first pictures I have posted. I have went from size 20 to sizes 6 or 7. Thanks for all the support in this room.
  • Awesome
    Huge difference. Great job! That's champion!

Java Turtle
  • wow
    that is really impressive good job!
  • Very good job! You look great!
  • Thanks everyone for your support. I really need it. I am having a very hard time trying to lose this last 16 lbs. I try not to focus on the negative and posting this has made me proud to see how far I have come.
  • Wow!! You look awesome! Congrats on your success.
  • amazing!
  • you look awesome!
  • Great job!!
  • You look great...and younger. Those last pounds can be stubborn so I'm told but just keep it up. This is a lifestyle change so the last pounds will eventually get the picture and vamoose.
  • Quote: Thanks everyone for your support. I really need it. I am having a very hard time trying to lose this last 16 lbs. I try not to focus on the negative and posting this has made me proud to see how far I have come.
    I'm trying to lose the last few myself. It's a pain in the butt! lol

But oh well, do what I do and look at all that you've lost so far and be proud of that!

You have a very pretty face. And you'll get the last of it off, don't worry. It's a slooooow process, but it will happen
  • 13 POUNDS LOST ! MY SHORT TERM IS TO LOSE 24 MORE THAN I HAVE A LONG LONG WAY TO GO TO REACH MY LONG TERM GOAL BUT HEY ITS A START!
  • Thanks everyone, today is my 46th birthday and I was ecstatic when I weighed this morning and had lost 2 more lbs. Just 14 to go. I will post full length shots when I reach my goal weight.
  • WOW you look fantastic ! LOL I would have been posting photos all over the place by now!!

Misti
  • Wow! You look great.