Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 03-18-2015, 08:47 AM   #16  
Refreshed

One thing I've found really motivating is to watch YouTube videos, read blogs, read books, etc. about weight loss, weight training, diets, etc., just to stay focused. Sometimes I have to force myself, but I find the video watching especially motivating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameslob View Post
Is there any way you would consider a different diet or are you locked into this one? You don't have to feel completely famished and hungry all the time. There are other ways. I don't know what diet you are following, but it really doesn't have to be that way.
I hate to be a turd in the punch bowl, but I agree with the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcirerf View Post
Congrats on your success!

<snip>

Somewhere along the line we have to make a choice. We have to choose to make peace, with a lifestyle that is healthy, and still liveable.
This. I knew what people meant when they said this, but until I actually FELT and BELIEVED this deep down did it really connect for me.

Last edited by Durian; 03-18-2015 at 08:50 AM.
Durian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 02:17 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 255/235/130

Height: 5'7

Wow! The weight loss you guys have achieved is Amazing! Ideal Protein has 4 phases. Right now I am in phase 1. You stay in phase 1 unitl 90-100% of your goal is reached. In this phase, you get 3 ideal protein snacks a day, then for dinner, 8oz meat and 4 cups veggies. In phase 2, you will get 2 ideal protein snacks, then 2 meat and veggie meals. In phase 3, you start to slowly introduce fat and carbs back in(Because in phase 1 and 2, you don't get it). Then phase 4 is maintenance(for life). I will try my best to stick with this because this diet is extremely expensive!
Madmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:18 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 255/235/130

Height: 5'7

Thanks for that quote, Durian!!! I will remember it when times get hard. Also, I agree about the videos, pics, etc. That does help me
Madmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:46 PM   #19  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

You're probably around 20 lbs away from witnessing major changes. That's just a short matter of time! Give it a go for a little while longer, and you'll be ready to sing your own praises.

Last edited by belovedspirit; 03-19-2015 at 05:49 PM.
belovedspirit is offline   Reply With Quote