Only one month in. But wow

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I've lost ten pounds in one month. Every week I take 3 photo shots at different angles at my body. So I took the first one I ever did and the one today and I am so amazed at the difference even though it's only ten pounds different ah this inspired me even more

Lol sorry about the stickers. I used them to cover my face and my panties. I know y'all don't want to see those lol

• My goodness! Look at the difference! What have you been doing?

You look great, keep up the awesome work!
  • Wow, that is amazing! Congratulations!
  • That IS a difference. It's a good thing you're doing that. I didn't and I'm struggling to "see" the results.
  • Wow!! What are you doing to firm up so fast?? :-)
  • Awesome job! Go you!
  • Quote: My goodness! Look at the difference! What have you been doing?

You look great, keep up the awesome work!

Quote: Wow!! What are you doing to firm up so fast?? :-)

I completely changed my diet. I drink nothing but water and one glass green tea every night. No fried food no fast food no salt if possible no sugary food like cereal or candy. I work out everyday for an hour. Usually 30-45 minutes cardio that I switch up everyday and 15-30 minutes of weights. Also on Saturday and Sunday I do two a days so morning I do cardio. Nights I do weights. I eat tons of veggies and fruits. And sit ups every night before bed!! It's a change but it helps. I do have one cheat a meal a week. But even those won't be extremely bad. Usually it's going to chilis getting their honey chicken tenders. But instead of fries I get veggies. I eat eggs every morning for breakfast.
  • Quote: That IS a difference. It's a good thing you're doing that. I didn't and I'm struggling to "see" the results.
    Last year when I tried to work out I didn't take photos so I felt like I wasn't losing any weight. So when I decided to start again in December I said I have to. Take photos. But hey it's never to late to start. You can start today and start tracking you lose from today
  • Good for you! Keep it up, those inches are melting off
  • ajlee are you doing the Tim Ferriss 4 Hour Body diet? You are doing very well keep up the great work
  • Quote: ajlee are you doing the Tim Ferriss 4 Hour Body diet? You are doing very well keep up the great work
    I am not. What is that.
  • Oh, It sounds like it with the way you are eating, he has 6 on point low carb days and then one cheat day. There's a thread on here you can look up that I'm on just to see what it's about. Most of us do a modified version but it works. I am down 9.6 pounds this month. Whatever the plan you have in place, it's definitely working

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/othe...hread-2-a.html
  • Fantastic! I need to start doing this I'm only on day 3
  • Congrats aglee33! What a huge difference in a short amount of time. Keep up the good work.
  • Well done, keep it up!!!