3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Success Stories > Mini-Goals > Mini-Goal Photo Album

Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Progress photos!

Old 03-25-2014, 12:45 AM   #16

S/C/G: 165/162/145

Height: 5'5"

You look incredible and you'l be even more stunning than you already are when you're done losing weight!
lucrezia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:22 PM   #17

Awesome job! Dancing is such great exercise. I would also recommend rock climbing for anyone that wants to do something active and fun.

I just broke through a plateau too! Totally recommend the detox I'm using for anyone that might be interested. They also have an awesome free eating plan and recipe book that you can download and you don't need to be a customer or anything to download them! Sooo happy that I tried it out!! The detox company name is Skinny Life Tea
sarahbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:47 PM   #18
Hopeful

S/C/G: 225.60/198.0/160

Height: 5'10"

Smile

omg you guys! I haven't looked seen this forum in a few months and I am so overwhelmed by all the love! Seriously, you guys are so incredibly sweet I couldn't of asked for a better boost to keep going!

If in case you guys are curious of my progress, I'm sorry to say, there hasn't been any since I posted lol BUT I HAVEN'T GAINED ANY WEIGHT BACK
I did try T25 and I had a really hard time keeping up, I have really bad stamina Ive run into some bumps on my journey so I decided to check out how everyone was doing on this site. I am so happy I did! I have been itching to start my Zumba again and you guys have given me the motivation to keep going.
I'm sorry if I let anyone down in regard to my progress, but I am so grateful for all of your kind words!

loriherdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.