3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album-202/)
-   -   ONEDERLAND!! 115 pounds lost :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album/284472-onederland-115-pounds-lost.html)

Cherie2888 07-08-2013 09:20 AM

Congratulations! You look fantastic.

2fat2jump 07-08-2013 10:10 AM

Wow, Jessica! You look fantastic!!! Thanks for posting pictures and sharing your story. I love that you were able to take the weight off in starts and stops. One of my fears about losing weight is that life will get in the way and I will lose momentum and have to stop. It's inspiring to see an example of someone who is able to keep on going after having to take a break.

Oh and more importantly I want your figure. haha You're hot!

jessicado22 07-08-2013 10:57 AM

Thanks so much everyone!!! I think posting this actually really helped put things in perspective for me. Like I said, I still don't see a difference...probably because I see myself everyday, so I have gradually adjusted to the loss. But there is no denying the loss when I look at the pictures!!

2fat2jump -- totally! When I got pregnant the second time I was in a weight loss groove. After trying for about a year to get motivated, I had finally hit that place where everything snapped into place and I was in the zone and losing weight. When I found out I was pregnant I was petrified of gaining like I did with my first pregnancy (erm, which was close to 100 pounds). Then when I was put on bed rest, the fear was even worse. Then with complications after the pregnancy I was put on bed rest again for another 3 months. It was horrible. I am proud to say that entire time I only gained 10 pounds after the pregnancy was all said and done. But still, it was hard staying the same for about a year. By the time I really could start exercising again, I had totally lost all motivation and it took me awhile to get motivated enough to start again.

My advice is once you start, don't stop! Even if you have to pause for something (like not being able to exercise), at least try to stay on the wagon eating wise. It will keep your goal in mind and your motivation fresh. Because at least for me, once I quit doing both -- then I just kinda gave up and gained everything back. And then it is even harder to want to lose it all over again :)

Mama Whitty 07-08-2013 11:56 AM

Great job! You look amazing! Even if you can't tell the difference in your body the pictures prove it. Keep at it.

Bigmid 07-08-2013 01:01 PM

Awesome job Jessica and thanks for sharing you story and pictures. It amazing when you actually look at the pictures as they don't lie and you can see how far you have come. Just incredible! You rock....

Bellamack 07-08-2013 01:15 PM

You look fantastic, congrats on the new baby and the weight loss!

Pari 07-10-2013 11:19 AM

Thats a huge difference.. You look so beautiful, totally different and very healthy.

Congratulation

LucreziaBorgia 07-10-2013 11:42 AM

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! :)

Llilith 07-11-2013 11:46 PM

Wow! You look amazing. I am inspired!

Sarahlynn 08-01-2013 02:00 PM

You look great! Good for you for reaching your first goal and for forging on for a brave new goal. Best of luck!

TheLauren 08-01-2013 02:08 PM

Congrats!! You look amazing.

sinfuldays 08-06-2013 07:49 PM

wow amazing and incredible job. keep it up!!!

MauiKai 08-06-2013 08:04 PM

Wowza! Congrats Jessica! You look great. Hey, I notice you supinate pretty markedly. I do this as well. Have you done anything to correct that and has it caused you any pain?

jessicado22 08-12-2013 01:23 AM

Thanks everyone. Guess I'll have to update with new pictures soon -- yay!

MauiKai -- I actually had to look up supinate, ha ha. I don't have a problem that I am aware of. I always try to pose straight, I must tweek my feet when doing so. I do know that I rock back and forth from inside to outside when I'm standing and bored. But I wear out my shoes evenly, so it must not be something that I do too obviously when on the move. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Novus 09-04-2013 09:33 AM

Holy macaroni! :eek:

What a tremendous difference. You look so amazing and beautiful. Congratulations!