50lbs down! 200-150, size 14-6(LONG)

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • An incredible story and amazing results. You obviously deserve EVERY ounce of newfound self-esteem and happiness. You're naturally beautiful, and best of all, you see and feel that now yourself. Simply awesome.
  • You were beautiful before but now you're even more beautiful and you also look very healthy.

Thanks for sharing your story!
  • You are truly beautiful inside and out. Congrats on the weightloss and confidance gains.
  • Congratulations on achieving a healthy you, inside and out. You look amazing!!
  • You look amazing. So inspiring to me way to go pretty girl! I'm just starting and this was the first thing I read.
  • Oh my gosh guys! Thank you so much for all your kind comments! It was scary putting myself out here and actually telling my whole story, its means soooo much to me to have this amazing support system on this site
  • Congratulations! You look great and have done an amazing job.
  • It's so nice to hear that you were able to heal both your body and your mind. Congrats, you look amazing!
  • You look just fantastic! congrats on your weight loss. Amazing.
  • Amazing!
    You are an inspiration!
  • Well done,you were beautiful before and most certainly are now. Fantastic.
  • You are DEFINITELY and Inspiration to so many of us! Thank you for sharing and posting! My motto: Never, Never, Never Give Up! Since we don't succeed the first time, we just keep setting a new goal. You are such a beautiful woman. How's your maintenance going?
  • I just saw this... You look amazing before and after!!! And after all you've been through you deserve to be happy!! ♥