Slightly larger than mini goal

• I'm not at my goal weight or my fitness goal yet, but I wanted to join in posting here. It took me the longest time to see a change in my body, I even took a maintenance break for 3 weeks! But I got up and kept pushing at the gym and eating foods that truly nourish my body and am finally beginning to see the results.

I'm considering this a mini goal, because while I am only 6-7 pounds away from goal, I think I am going to modify it to around 115ish. I really don't care what my weight is though. I had my body fat measured Thursday at 16.9 % and would like to be around 14 %, which is my real goal! I want to have a strong, lean body, not a stick skinny one due to low calories.

I don't intertact often on here, but more so read all of your stories for inspiration. Thank you so much! On rough days/nights, I came here and it really did help keep me on track.

I cropped my face out of some of the early shots and basically everything except the bikini, because plenty of people will see me in that this memorial day!!! brave face

These photos start from mid January to yesterday. haha. They are in order, or are supposed to be

• Congrats! Your hard work has really paid off!
  • You look great!
  • Congrats!!
  • You're super hot! Yay!
  • You look incredible! Great job!