Almost there - normal BMI!

• I just found a picture of me from last summer, right before I started to lose weight. I almost never let anyone photograph me, so it's a rarity. Some work friends and I crashed a young co-worker's wedding (with her permission, we really wanted to see her in her dress) and I was chatting with her adorable niece when this pic was taken.

The "after" is me in my favorite dress. It's a size 12 and I'm still hoping to get to a 10, but I love this dress!

• you look fantastic! and so much younger! well done
  • that is amazing work right there darling!!!!! Great job & you look fabulous! love the dress!!
  • Steph, the first pic looks like your mother. And you look adorbs in the second with your kitty! Congrats on the amazing changes you've made in the past year. I'm willing to bet all of the sacrifices you've made are completely worth it--just like you!
  • Wow Steph,what a difference 86 pounds make, wow. I also have 80 pounds to lose and it's nice to see that I will definately look different to what I look now. Thanx for sharing! What plan did you use and what exercise did you do??
  • Thanks, chicks!

Flattum, I'm a calorie counter. I don't like veggies and not all that many fruits, so the only thing that works for me is to eat the (limited) foods I like in smaller portions.

I enjoy exercise and have a lot of home equipment: a recumbent bike (LOVE IT), a rowing machine, a mini stepper, and a weight stack for strength training. I also try to walk as much as I can.

Good luck! If I can do it, you can too.
  • Great job! I just got the healthy BMI too, it feels great, doesn't it? Keep going!
  • Wowzer, you look amazing! I love your dress Great work!
  • What a difference! You should be so proud of yourself! I'm just starting myself, can't wait to get to a healthy bmi myself. Your room and cat totally sipuit you in that dress, it's like a scene from a movie set or something.
  • Great great work!
  • congrats, you look great!
  • Congrats!!!