3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goal Photo Album (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album-202/)
-   -   Visible change in three-ish weeks??!! (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album/262727-visible-change-three-ish-weeks.html)

DandelionCupcakes 07-11-2012 07:35 PM

Visible change in three-ish weeks??!!
 


I took the before 3 weeks ago :D

I feel like the change is visible.

Maybe it's just the look on my face but I feel like there are a few inches gone, and some stretch marks. The angle is slightly different, but still. YAY!!!

Burg 07-11-2012 08:31 PM

Oh, definitely visible! Way to go! And love your tattoo, by the way.

kelly315 07-11-2012 08:53 PM

Wow, you lost that much in three weeks?

LockItUp 07-11-2012 09:25 PM

You can definitely tell! It's especially visible in your lower stomach, and back. Impressive! This is exactly why I take pics!

seakat 07-11-2012 10:10 PM

I definitely think you can tell! Good job! :)

Jez 07-11-2012 10:13 PM

My body shape can change from day to day, so I definitely think it's possible.

livelaughlovesunshin 07-11-2012 11:14 PM

Yep!

DandelionCupcakes 07-11-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burg (Post 4402254)
Oh, definitely visible! Way to go! And love your tattoo, by the way.

Thank you :3 <3

Quote:

Wow, you lost that much in three weeks?
Yes :3 Threeish. I was coming off a weird plateau and gain type thing that had me panicking for awhile. I think my body shape just changes really fast :D I'm excited to see what happens in another 3 weeks.




Also, thanks everybody :D A whole lot.

sweetfids 07-13-2012 02:13 AM

wow awesome job, you look awesome! what have you been doing? I need to lose some belly and whatever you did worked. :)

DandelionCupcakes 07-13-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetfids (Post 4403593)
wow awesome job, you look awesome! what have you been doing? I need to lose some belly and whatever you did worked. :)

Thank youuu!! :D I've been doing the lovely Ms. Jillian Michael's body revolution.
Also I've started drinking 900x the amount of water as usual. With lemons :D
1350-ish calories a day. Watching salt intake because I like to retain all of the water all of the time, apparently.

I totally recommend her work outs. 30 minutes and totally kicks my butt. I also don't use weights because I can't find them, and she stilllll has me sweating.

sweetfids 07-13-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DandelionCupcakes (Post 4403594)
Thank youuu!! :D I've been doing the lovely Ms. Jillian Michael's body revolution.
Also I've started drinking 900x the amount of water as usual. With lemons :D
1350-ish calories a day. Watching salt intake because I like to retain all of the water all of the time, apparently.

I totally recommend her work outs. 30 minutes and totally kicks my butt. I also don't use weights because I can't find them, and she stilllll has me sweating.

do you eat anymore calories if you work out? Im Breast feeding fully and I cant go that low :(

DandelionCupcakes 07-13-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetfids (Post 4404236)
do you eat anymore calories if you work out? Im Breast feeding fully and I cant go that low :(

I don't usually count to be honest. I've just gotten kind of aware- if that makes sense.
Congrats on having a baby! :D I dunno how old he or she is but that's fabulous.
Breast feeding burns a decent amount of calories. I did a quick google search and there are people estimating around 500 calories a day. (but it's hard to tell because it's more how much milk is produced vs. like an hourly thing- like working out)

The way I understand it, and I might be wrong...is to lose 1 pound per week you want to create a deficit of 500 calories per day. So, if you're working out right now, that 500 calories you burn while breast feeding could easily make up for the extra 500 that you have to eat because your breast feeding, couldn't it? I think that makes sense, It made sense in my head, lol.

sweetfids 07-13-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DandelionCupcakes (Post 4404266)
I don't usually count to be honest. I've just gotten kind of aware- if that makes sense.
Congrats on having a baby! :D I dunno how old he or she is but that's fabulous.
Breast feeding burns a decent amount of calories. I did a quick google search and there are people estimating around 500 calories a day. (but it's hard to tell because it's more how much milk is produced vs. like an hourly thing- like working out)

The way I understand it, and I might be wrong...is to lose 1 pound per week you want to create a deficit of 500 calories per day. So, if you're working out right now, that 500 calories you burn while breast feeding could easily make up for the extra 500 that you have to eat because your breast feeding, couldn't it? I think that makes sense, It made sense in my head, lol.

Thanks so much :) and thanks :) shes 9m though lol but BFs mainly.... BTW made sense to me in my head too :) going to try that and the water with lemons :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2