any difference?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: there is some progress has some said above thats not muffin top hehe we call them love handles some tricks to losing them is take like 2lbs weighs one in each hand put your arms down by your sides and go straight up to a T position with your arms and then go back to your sides do this atleast 20 times daily and also holding weight above your head and bending arms back behind your head and then straighten back up. those to really work your back im sure there is a lot more but just a little thing you could try. keep going!
    thankyou thankyou thankyou will deffo give that a try!!
  • you look great.
    and I just want to say as unawkwardly as I can, your owl? underwear are cute. lol.
  • thankyou i will do one day
    yeah twit twoo lol
  • iv lost not one lb this month but i think they look a bit smaller again
  • differences are always so hard for ourselves to see, thank goodness there is a site like this so nice people can say "heck yeah your back got smaller great job!" great job btw.
  • wow! you are my new inspiration. I have lots of "muffin top" especially since having a baby, and it is really hard to get rid of, but your post gives me hope. You can see a BIG difference. they are alot less noticable and the differentiation curve is smoother, great job!!!!
  • I also take forever to lose one lb, but you can tell a huge difference in my body shape. those last pics are phenomenal. You are doing such a great job. The back rolls, love handles, all of it.

I also would like to add, your hair is in better condition.
  • you know you have been a rock in helping me my friend, looks like its me paying for that coffee on our friendly bet, you keep the work up mate, you will soon be there
  • I can see a difference! Keep it up, you're looking great!