65+ lbs gone!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So these 190s are rough and it's been getting me down so I decided to post some progress pics. I loathe them but hopefully they'll be inspiring to someone. I still have a long way to goal but I'm hoping to be there by this summer.

• And here are 2 more from the side.

• Your looking GREAT! Congrats on your success.
  • Congrats!
  • You look fantastic!!!! Keep up the good work
  • Wow, you look great! You ARE working towards your goal, and looking wonderful while doing it!!
  • you look great and you are an inspiration to me! you have my stats, and I'm working on getting to where you are good job! I've lost 13 pounds so far, currently at 208 and I'm dying to get to onederland. you look so good! I'm new to this site, can you give a brief summary of how you did it?

congrats!!!
  • Thanks everyone!

alitorry- I'm a calorie counter. I've been sticking to 1200-1400 calories a day since September 4th. And for activity I walk my kids to school and dance. Hoping once it's warmer to add more exercise.
  • Oh, tight hugs honey--of course the 190s are rough because you've been doing this for a while and put your body through a lot and sometimes we just want to .... stop .... and .... be .... normal. What we think is normal tho, isn't. The majority of us struggle...there is no magic for the majority. Those "naturally thin folks"....are few and far between.

Anyhow you have done an amazing job, congrats, and hang in there. You know how to do it. YOU GOT THIS.
  • heh your starting weight is around mine at the moment, definitely inspiring.. congrats looking great
  • You look fabulous! Keep up the good work! I'm starting off around the same as you and we're the same height. Hope to get where you are one day. =)
  • You look awesome!
  • Way to go girl, looks to me like your over 1/2 way to goalio! Keep on keeping on right to your goal!
  • You look great!
  • You look amazing! Good Luck on kicking the 190s!