15lbs away from goal

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I thought I would post some of my pictures as I know that looking at other peoples pictures when I started really helped me.

The first picture is just days before starting IP. The picture of me in my purple dress is 19 weeks later.

• OMG.....GIRL!!!!!!.....you have SOOOO TOTALLY rocked this program....I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU....I have been with you from the start and to see the difference is WOW!!!....great job....you forgot to attach the link on your siggy though....BUT I know how to find it!!!!
  • Wow! You look great! Congrats!
  • You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! Congratulations! Enjoy all the compliments. You desserve it girl!!!!!
  • Way to go!
  • Wow!!! Love the dress, you look amazing!!! YEARS younger!!
  • Thanks everyone, I am LOVING the new me and will NEVER go back!!!!
  • Yvette, you look fabulous dahling, just fab!

for you!
  • WOW, you look great! I love that dress too.
  • You look amazing and you were just what I needed today to stay motivated. Congrats on your hard work and thank you for sharing.
  • You look great and what a difference!!
  • Quote: I thought I would post some of my pictures as I know that looking at other peoples pictures when I started really helped me.

The first picture is just days before starting IP. The picture of me in my purple dress is 19 weeks later.
    Wow, people must have been totally amazed when they saw you. 19 weeks seems like a long time when you are actually doing the program but it is really not all that long at all especially if people don't see you everyday. They likely couldn't believe what you did in that amount for time.

Pat
  • WOW! I can't believe that is only 19 weeks of progress! So inspiring! Thank you for sharing those pics. You look absolutely fabulous!
  • There is only one word to say "WOW". Congratulations on a job well done!!!
  • Congratulations you are an inspirations to many of us.