50 pounds later I can barely recognize myself!

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • Thanks so much everyone, honestly dont think I wouldve been able to see this progress had it not been for this website, so thank you for everything.

jendiet i dont know how that could be, but i know i lost about 20 something inches, if you have my measurements and are 30 lb heavier ,.... im jealous of the insanely hot body you'll have at 165
  • lol, quit kidding. You ARE insanely HOT at 165. I can't wait to look like you! My tummy is really fluffy from my pregnancy...and yours is AHHHHMAZING.
  • CONGRATS! You actually look way less than 165.
  • Congrats! You look hot! And Matilda is right, I would have never guess you weighed 165.
  • Thanks so much girls!

jendiet i wish i had a flat tummy, its full of stretch marks but i now call them battle scars! LOL

Matilda08 Thank you sweetie, my friends and family always told me I dont look my weight, and I used to be big into fitness so maybe theres a lot of muscle underneath?... I hope!? LOL
  • Quote: Congrats! You look hot! And Matilda is right, I would have never guess you weighed 165.
    Thank you
  • Great job chica!
    I started out at your current weight and I think my measurements were similiar. Im bouncing btwn 135 and 140ish right now and even at my height I dont look sick... LOL. I dont think ull have to worry about that.

People may say you look sick or too skinny but Im finding they just have to get used to the drastic change and then eventually their eyes adjust to the new you and you start looking " normal" to them again. So if you have a goal I say don't let others opinions deter ya especially if it seems reasonable, healthy, and attainable to you.

Keep up the great work!
  • Quote: Great job chica!
    I started out at your current weight and I think my measurements were similiar. Im bouncing btwn 135 and 140ish right now and even at my height I dont look sick... LOL. I dont think ull have to worry about that.

People may say you look sick or too skinny but Im finding they just have to get used to the drastic change and then eventually their eyes adjust to the new you and you start looking " normal" to them again. So if you have a goal I say don't let others opinions deter ya especially if it seems reasonable, healthy, and attainable to you.

Keep up the great work!
    I think you may have convinced me (which my mind has been questioning for a week now) to go for my original goal of 135.

I think what I'll do is go to 145, and then give it that extra push for the last 10 and stop anywhere I feel comfortable.

You are now my motivation! lol
  • Wow!
  • carmelkitty & tuende how are you all losing weight. You all are amazing looking. I have tried and tried since March and not 1 pound has came off. I am 5'7 weight 233 and large frame. I want this worse than anything is to be 155 please guide me in the right direction and help me out.
  • You look fantastic!

We are the same height and just about the same weight and measurements, but I don't look anywhere near as fab as you girl! Way to go!
  • nahhhh believe me no one notices me... except a bunch of construction boys that whistled at me but then again they do it to everyone lololol
  • wow you look AWESOME!! one hot lady already
  • Quote: wow you look AWESOME!! one hot lady already
    thank you so much!!!
  • You look AMAZING!!! You have inspired me to play it by ear, as they say, when it comes to my goal weight. I remember once many many moons ago at my 140's feeling fantastic.