Progress thus far

• Whooo hooo =)
    It's been 2 weeks ish of working out eating better and so far I have lost eight pounds but by the clothes I'm able to wear again I can tell I've been losing inches. =) No more fat on my bra =D

This is weekly progress btw it's beginning, week 1 and week 2.
  • Your lower abdomen is definitely looking a lot tighter! Yay Great job!
  • Congrats! I noticed your goal is "army weight"- are you also preparing for the fitness tests? How do you find that?
  • Thanks you two. =)

It says Army weight because I want to keep my options open, I'm still 19, I'm in college but just incase I want to be able to not have this weight as my excuse not to do something I kind of want to do. Also, I want to be as fit as I would be as if I were in the army so I do get my push ups in, I run 1.5miles a day on the treadmills and i do the P90 Ab video so that takes care of the crunch section, I don't have enough upper arm strength to do a pull up yet, but I'm sure I'll be strong enough to do that in like 3 months. =) Also my targeted time frame would be before 2012, Which if I chose to I could test for the Army during Spring semester 2012 and start boot camp in summer?? that's if I choose to do that.
  • Good job!