100 lbs down!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I started changing my life on August 22, 2010. I weighed in at 269 lbs. I have no good before pics, but here I am in February 2010. I know I put on weight between February and August because my size 22s fit well in February but were tight and too small in August.

By November I had lost around 35 lbs....and those 22s were fitting again.

As an aside, my husband has lost around 50 lbs since that November pic was taken.

I took a peek at the scale this morning and saw 169.4 lbs, so while I haven't officially hit that 100 lbs lost milestone it WILL happen this week. So here I am....11 months into this journey....

I'm wearing a size 12 and larges now. I'm in "sick bay" recovering from surgery and limited to just some walking right now, but I can't wait to get back to exercising to keep toning and building muscle.

New goal is to get my weight into the "healthy" BMI category which means losing another 25 lbs. I've never been even close to this thin before, so I have no idea what I'll look and feel like at an even lower weight!

Thanks for looking. Onward and downward!
  • You look wonderful! Congratulations and hope your recovery is speedy!
  • Congratulations on your success and your goals! I am glad to hear you are recovering well from your surgery and keeping up your healthy habits through the whole process.
    Also, thanks for all your advice and help over the past few months. They have helped me quite a bit
  • You are awesome & your legs look muscular, what exercises do you do?

Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks for your comments!

Quote: You are awesome & your legs look muscular, what exercises do you do?

Keep up the good work!
    I'm primarily a runner. I love running. I cross train with things like yoga, 30 Day Shred or other interval training to get a whole body workout. Nothing fancy, just well-rounded intervals with body weight exercises.
  • Amazing Peanutt!!! You are truly an inspiration!
  • I can't believe this was a mini-goal! You look great!!!!
  • Great inspiration. Keep up the good work.
  • You look amazing in those pics! Great job!
  • inspirational
    Congratulations on your awesome success. Hope you are feeling better!
  • Wow! What a transformation! I get so inspired when I see this kind of success. Keep up the good work and enjoy your new body!!
  • I hope all went well with your recovery!

(You're a major inspiration!)
  • Thanks for all the fresh comments! Recovery from surgery went very well and I'm back at it and better than ever.

This has me thinking that I should upload some new photos. Even though I've only lost about 15lbs since these were taken, I think that the fat loss/muscle gain has made a pretty big physical difference.
  • Congrats on your success, you look amazing!!
  • Congratulations!!! You look GREAT! Keep Pushing!! Sidebar: I want your butt! LOL