Half the Woman I Used to Be. Literally.

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • wow. As someone else said, it's hard to think of anything else to say.

And I really appreciate you sharing the photos and your story. It really, really does help to see how amazing you look now as a reminder that this CAN be done.
  • Your story is such an awesome inspiration Pacifica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you started is where I feel like I am right now. There are an eerie amount of similarities! If you did it, I can do it too! Thank you so much for sharing your story
  • WOW!!! That is amazing!!!
  • This is so inspirational! Great job! And you hope you can break through this plateau quickly so you can hit goal!
  • Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very very cool!!!! Excellent inspiring story.

ps: I love the octopus too!!
  • Girl you were beautiful before but now you match your insides and match your outsides. Your stunning! What a great inspiration you are!!
  • You truely look AMAZING!! Way to go on the progress... What a lifestyle Change!!
  • That's absolutely amazing! I hope you realize how awesome you are!
  • You are an inspiration!! Congratulations... you look healthy and happy! Thank you for sharing all the pictures!

And your octopus necklace is awesome
  • You're amazing. And youre octopus necklance is awesome. and I think it's funny that the guy is behind you in alot of the pictures haha
  • Again, thank you to everyone for taking the time to comment. Up until about 6 months ago, this whole process has been relatively easy. I feel like the hard work has only just started, so reading your kind words and encouragement at this stage is very powerful

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  • You have inspired me to get back on track! I have started food journaling again and being mindful of what I eat.
  • Wow! You have done an amazing job!
  • I have a question, when you began your weight loss did you have mini goals or did you just take on everything at once? Also I don't know if you are an emotional eater but if you are, what did you use as a substitute for food when dealing with emotions? And finally, could you post some of your favorite recipes? I think what you did is amazing - you have such internal strength. I can't find the willpower to lose even a few pounds.
  • Thank you for being such an inspiration!