101 Lbs Lost - Progress Pic

• I've debated whether or not to post a progress pic, simply because I'm paranoid about my pictures being on the net for anyone to see, even though I've cropped my face off of them. But I decided to just go for it (may change my mind later, who knows) I tend to get creative in Photoshop, so yes, the backgrounds were removed (I think it shows the loss better) and the 2 pics were put into one. And in case anyone is wondering why there's a tattoo on the foot in one photo and not the other.. I just got it about 2 months ago.. lol.

So anyway, here's the progress pic.

Last thing..This is my intro thread, which has more of my backstory and how/why I dropped so much (meds, anxiety, etc). Just want to say that while I do take credit for some of the weight loss, a good portion of it is due to the above. Still having severe issues with anxiety (dr again tomorrow where he'll likely give me med #4 to try, and/or see if something else is going on). I'm hoping I can get it under control so I can finish this off the RIGHT way (I'm having a hard time doing much of anything at the moment it's so dibilitating) I'm over half way there, but I want to finish it off right, with hard work!

• Congrats! you look great! Keep up the good work and know you can always find support, here and anywhere!
  • Thanks!
  • You are doing an awesome job! Keep it up!
  • Bravo! Job well done, no matter how you are getting there. Sure, you'd like to do it all the healthy way. But the main thing is: It is coming off! Keep it up!
  • Wow you look great! Congrats!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss. That's amazing!!!!!
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Looks like you are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up!
  • Amazing... Congrats to you
  • Great job I know how hard it was. You should be proud of yourself.
  • 101 lbs!!!!! Incredible
  • congrats!