Action Picture...

• ...that I actually like! I cut off everyone's head to protect anonymity. I'm diving for the bouquet in the kinda short dress with the gray little cardigan and purple heels (I'm sure you can figure it out from that). Anyway, I usually hate how my body looks in action photos, but this one I like.

• Great legs to go with the awesome tattoo
    You look amazing, great job!
  • You look awesome.

I was wondering if you notice a major change between your body at 140 and 130 (in your goal post). I'm about the same height and I just don't feel like I'm as skinny as I'd like to be yet (I'd be quite happy being as slim as you) and I'm starting to feel like I won't get there in 5 (or 10) lbs.
  • check out those legs!!! Awesome job you've done
  • Quote: You look awesome.

I was wondering if you notice a major change between your body at 140 and 130 (in your goal post). I'm about the same height and I just don't feel like I'm as skinny as I'd like to be yet (I'd be quite happy being as slim as you) and I'm starting to feel like I won't get there in 5 (or 10) lbs.
    I DID notice a big difference in the last 10 or so lbs. Mostly in my tummy and thighs. I have pics of me 10lbs ago, but they're in my underwear (instead of my bathing suit that I am wearing in my avatar pic). And I'm not ok posting or even sending undie pics on the internet. I wish I would have taken bathing suit pics cuz a few people have asked how much of a difference the last few lbs make and it was pretty significant.

And thank you, all!!!