2 months on IP

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This is my 2 month progress on IP My clinic is called Ideal coaching, and this picture was used as a testimonial, thats why it says coaching, and not ideal protein.

In 2 months I went from a size 18/20 to a 14.

FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

• Very nice Sandra!! You are totally rocking the IP protocol! Keep it up girl
  • Wow, awesome job!!!!! You look fantastic!

• WOW!!!! I so wanna do it but cant afford $$$ . Is there any alternative products to use? Can you please pm me with info on IP. Our starting weights are about the same. Thanks so much
  • Quote: This is my 2 month progress on IP My clinic is called Ideal coaching, and this picture was used as a testimonial, thats why it says coaching, and not ideal protein.

Attachment 39125
    Congrats Sandra you are doing great.
  • Nicely done!! Congrats!!
  • Awesome progress!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Awesome!
    I think a coach, or just talking to someone who successfully maintains their health can be so enlightening.
  • Wow! You look great! Can't believe the difference especially in your waist and arms! Keep up the hard work- it is obviously paying off!!
  • You look amazing!
  • Quote: This is my 2 month progress on IP My clinic is called Ideal coaching, and this picture was used as a testimonial, thats why it says coaching, and not ideal protein.

Attachment 39125
    WOW u look amazing!!!!!!! I can't believe all the mornings I spent waking up at 5am to do bootcamp, barely eating and just to end up gaining every week with no results. I'm not putting down working out but I wish I had found IP much sooner than this. It saddens me the last few years I have spent miserable and missing out on life, but I just have to look forward to the new me hopefully soon! Good Luck and keep it up!

Attachment 39125
    WOW u look amazing!!!!!!! I can't believe all the mornings I spent waking up at 5am to do bootcamp, barely eating and just to end up gaining every week with no results. I'm not putting down working out but I wish I had found IP much sooner than this. It saddens me the last few years I have spent miserable and missing out on life, but I just have to look forward to the new me hopefully soon! Good Luck and keep it up!

Attachment 39125
    That is so awsome!!! Im on week 9 and I have also lost 30 pounds!!!
  • Thank you everyone! it feels great to finally not be "that girl" anymore. The girl who went shopping with her friends, only to wait outside the dressing rooms, because nothing fit. I love IP
  • You are ROCKING this! And that last statement, about being "that" girl, oh how I know all about that....
    not anymore my friend, you and I are no longer "those" girls!!!