From one beginning to another beginning

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Hey Maykatcooper,

You are awsome. You know, 17 Day diet is similar. We also eat protein 3 times a day, unlimited veges, 2 times probiotics in first cycle of 17 days.
    In second cycle of 17 days , we eat 2 small servings of carbs alternate day along with above mentioned stuff.
    And in 3rd cycle of 17 days we eat 2 serving of carbs every day along with other stuff mentioned above. Only thing is we have to stick to protein portion control.
    But, don't you feel like eating carbs anytime?
  • Awesome work!! Keep it up!!
  • Quote: Awesome work!! Keep it up!!
    Ty!
  • Congratulations!!! You look amazing!
  • Quote: Congratulations!!! You look amazing!
    Ty
  • You look so great!
  • Quote: For a year I did Diet and excercise! I came a long way 65 lbs! I've just started the IP diet, and I hope that I can get the last bit off. Here's a pic of where I first started my weight loss journey and where I started my IP journey.

wow! good job! That is incredible progress...you have done a great job at documenting it all..Keep up the great work!What are you doing for your legs? They look great too!
  • Quote: You look so great!
    Ty so much
  • Quote: wow! good job! That is incredible progress...you have done a great job at documenting it all..Keep up the great work!What are you doing for your legs? They look great too!
    I'm not doing anything special for my legs. They have always been muscular, as I was always in sports in highschool even though I was a "big girl".

I'm really glad that I started documenting my progress. When I'm having I hate this part, I hate how that looks days..I just bring up these pics and say..."Look how far you've come!"
  • What a beautiful transformation. Congratulations on your success!
  • MInewgoal,
    Ip wtloss is very fast. How much it costs? I am little sceptical about having protein powder. Does your doctor allow that?
  • Quote: MInewgoal,
    Ip wtloss is very fast. How much it costs? I am little sceptical about having protein powder. Does your doctor allow that?
    But, all said and done you look stunningly hot!!!!Go girl world is yours to rule!!!
  • Quote: MInewgoal,
    Honestly..I have done alternatives, as opposed to the actual IP program. I just used the protocol. If I had access to an IP clinic though, I definitely would have gone to one! More then worth the money. My doctor said as long as I kept my water intake up, like the diet requires, I should be just fine on this diet. I don't have kidney issues..and have had no problems.

I truly believe this program works! And the support I got on the IP forum here on this forum was INVALUABLE!!! There are some awesome ladies here.

I am closing in on my goal..and am looking forward to using my new found knowledge. I hold keys now to keeping myself in check.
  • Quote: What a beautiful transformation. Congratulations on your success!
    Ty! Good luck on your journey!
  • wow the difference between the first picture and the current picture is HUGE! You must be so proud of yourself! Congrats!