3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album-202/)
-   -   Ready to share (Tschaff04's progress so far) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album/232897-ready-share-tschaff04s-progress-so-far.html)

tschaff04 05-10-2011 01:21 PM

Ready to share (Tschaff04's progress so far)

This has been a hard but well worth it journey for me so far. I started my journey in July of 2010 after my daughter's 1st birthday. I was so tired of not participating in pictures and if someone did happen to snap a shot I was horrified at the results. After having two children I was at my highest weight in my life. 250 pounds. I used the excuse that I was breastfeeding so I needed the extra calories. How sad was that!

I finally said enough is enough!! I signed up for weight watchers and was so pleased that they had an option for breastfeeding mothers now! :carrot:

It was the best thing I ever did for myself and 10 months later I have lost 85 pounds and feel amazing. Oh and I am still breastfeeding but eat less than half the calories. ;)

I have another 15 pounds to go to hit my goal weight(I actually would like to lose another 25 but I never even thought I would make it this far so my first goal was 150) and I feel great! I love to be in pictures now and have so much more energy. I can do so much more with my family and that means more to me than any cake, cookie, or candy bar in the world. :D

First picture- highest weight of 250
Second picture-about 40 pounds lost
Third and fourth picture-taken a few days ago. Around 166 pounds

tschaff04 05-10-2011 01:23 PM

first picture- facial shot at 250 pounds
second picture- facial shot at 166 pounds

TBucket 05-10-2011 01:28 PM

Wow!!! What an inspiration!!! You make me wan to do so much better than what I have been!! My goal currently is 160, but ultimately I"d love to be at 150. If you can do it with a family and 2 kiddos to take care of, I have no excuses!! thanks for being an inspiration!!!

WendeeLou 05-10-2011 01:38 PM

Jaw dropping beautiful! You look AMAZING! Lucky hubby you must have..!!

Way to go girlfriend!!

Krizstyling 05-10-2011 01:39 PM

Seriously amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing! Your face is SO bright and healthy and you look fabulous!

straightup09 05-10-2011 01:48 PM

Woooow! You're so beautiful. Congrats. Awesome job.

mamato2boys 05-10-2011 01:53 PM

Wowsa!!!!! :congrat:

You look beautiful!! I am also BF'ing, and (was) using the same excuse for needing to eat more, LOL. Nice to see a fellow BF'ing mama loosing weight and looking great!! :)

Engraved 05-10-2011 02:20 PM

you look amazing!
gratz on all your hard work.

ps. you have a very beautiful smile :)

tschaff04 05-10-2011 02:35 PM

Wow, thank you all so much. You really made my day. :) I feel a million times better!! And although my husband is to amazing to ever tell me I was fat before he definitely shows me how beautiful he thinks I am now. I did something I have never done before a few days ago. Told him my weight. Never before in the 9 years we have been together did I feel comfortable enough to expose that info. I even told him my before weight because I feel so accomplished to have come that far.

This is the lowest weight I have ever seen in my life and I am so thankful to get here.

@momato2boys, great job on letting go of that excuse! It's an easy one to adapt, huh? lol Great job so far!!

skye8080 05-10-2011 10:12 PM

You look amazing. I wish I had that much will power like you.. Keep up the work.

StephInLA 05-10-2011 11:17 PM

You look beautiful! Your cheekbones were hidden under a bit of chub...but not any more. And we can see your jawbone now...The whole shape of your face changed - and you look so pretty. Congratulations!

fatferretfanatic 05-11-2011 07:33 AM

You look great and have done a great job! Awesome!

tschaff04 05-11-2011 09:12 AM

Thank you! And yes, my whole face(and body) was hidden under a lot of fat. It's funny how our perspectives change as we lose weight. Because then, I knew I was fat of course, but I didn't think I looked nearly as bad as I do now when I look back at those pics. I cringe.

Joliebug82 05-11-2011 10:23 AM

Congratulations! You look amazing and your daughter will be so happy to have a healthy, active mom!

oliviaCAN 05-11-2011 10:44 AM

You look amazing, such an inspiration!! You have really pretty eyes btw =)