2 weeks and already I can see a difference.

• I know it is not much, but I am so proud of myself. IP has changed my life. I am getting married July 23rd to the love of my life on our 5 year dating anniversary. and my dream dress is not meant for someone my size.

The first picture was from March 21st-the day I started IP
    The second picture was from March 27- 1 week after starting IP
    The 3rd pic is from April 3rd- 2 weeks after starting IP

Total of 16lbs in 2 weeks!

UPDATED PIC AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. showing 4 weeks on IP
  • you can definitely see a difference and lucky you it looks like all the weight is coming out of your belly. keep up the good work!
  • Wow, only two weeks?!? You can definitely see a difference! You're killing it girl! WTG!!!
  • Thank you both! I am so glad that others can see a difference, and it is not just me.

Yes just 2 weeks.

I am so GLAD that it is my stomach that is coming down, because after having my daughter I haven't been able to get rid of my belly. (and that was a year and a half ago!)
  • Way to go!! What a HUGE difference after just two weeks! Congrats on getting married.
  • YAY! Way to go!
  • Wow you can really see the difference! Good job you look great! I am on my first week so this has been extremely encouraging for me. Thanks for sharing!
  • UPDATE

This is a side by side comparison of 1 month on IP exactly 4 weeks.

• You look amazing!!! Congratulations, you must be very proud of yourself!
  • Shrinking Sandra...only 2 weeks...and such great results! Congratulations!!! Stomach area is def shrinking...keep up the GREAT work..and congratulations on your wedding!!!!
  • You look great!!