A small goal achieved but a goal nonetheless

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • UPDATED MAY 28, 2011

• Wow you look great!!! Can definitely tell the difference on all sides CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • Awesome! You can really tell a difference!
  • lucky your weight is coming out of your stomach first. your booty looks a lot more toned too. good work!
  • AMAZING!!!! you must be so excited!! niafabo is right, your booty is looking good.
  • You can really tell the difference!! You look great!!! Very incouraging for a newbie to IP!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • I definitely see a difference! Way to go!
  • thank you all so much for your compliments, it means so much to know others can see a difference too...and hey, about the "booty" comments, I'm pretty sure it's been FOREVER since anyone except for my husband has been looking at my a$$ so for those comments especially, THANKS! LOL
  • Wow! I can really tell the difference. Way to go!
  • Wow Stacey!!! You can see a big difference through your mid section! Awesome inspiration, thank you girl!! PS - I'm a photographer too....don't you find that losing this weight is helping? Having to get up and down and move quickly to get the shot was challenging sometimes but it's getting easier and easier now!!
  • Quote: Wow Stacey!!! You can see a big difference through your mid section! Awesome inspiration, thank you girl!! PS - I'm a photographer too....don't you find that losing this weight is helping? Having to get up and down and move quickly to get the shot was challenging sometimes but it's getting easier and easier now!!
    Thank you! And yes, absolutely a huge difference in moving around now, I love it! Do you have a website??
  • Way Togo, Stacy! Can really see a difference!
  • Woo! Looking good lady! You must be taller than I thought cause you can already see the skinny girl breaking through. Keep it up!
  • you look great! huge difference, your progress looks steady... keep it up gurl!

BTW...you take beautiful pictures!
  • I would not call that a small goal ! you look fantastic