From 220 to 160's and GOING! 50+ LBS lost!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Thank you ladies!!!
  • you look great!!
  • You look SOOOOO much younger I had to make sure that was the same person! keep going girl!!!
  • You look amazing! I'm going to say you even look about 10 years younger! Than the first picture.
  • I guess because I never really FELT old, I never noticed it but I guess I do look a lot younger now. Thank God because I'm going to be 30 in September!!!
  • You look great - awesome pictures!
  • I can only hope I look as good as you when I reach my 50lb mark!
  • You look great! And thank you for posting these, they are very inspirational-- gets me so excited and really motivates me thinking about how I may look once I reach my goal weight.
  • WOW! You look so much younger. You look amazing!
  • you look absolutely amazing! and love the second pic w/ the wii action hahah
  • Wow you look Ahh-mazing!!! It's so great to see you've lost those 50 lbs! I'm 5'4" too and earlier this year I was at exactly 216, now down to 204, and it's so motivating to see the weight loss. Even your face looks so much slimmer, you look so much younger and prettier! =) LOL at the Wii pic. I love my xbox 360 just dance, I get really into it!
  • I am on my 6th day with IP and feeling like I won't make it. I need to lose 50 lbs and your picture really got my spirits up again! Thanks for sharing, you look awesome!
  • Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing these photos... they do so much for motivating!!!!
  • very inspiring...thank you