My journey in pictures!

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • Fabulous
    You look great!!!!!!!!!!Good job
  • Wow!! Your pictures totally inspire me! Thanks for posting them!!
  • You look really sweet Mrs Diettrich, you've got a great smile too! Keep up the wonderful work =)
  • You look so AWESOME! Very inspiring!
  • Wow you look terrific!! What is this IP program?? Off to go look for it now!! Congrats on your success so far! I can't wait to see the next bunch of pictures!!
  • Quote: Wow you look terrific!! What is this IP program?? Off to go look for it now!! Congrats on your success so far! I can't wait to see the next bunch of pictures!!
    IP is Ideal Protein - www.idealprotein.com. You can find our forum at http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

I like to refer to it as "healthy Atkins" - low carb, low fat, moderate protein - basically protein shakes/soups/bars, veggies & lean meat! It really works if you commit to it - I have lost 41 lbs in 14 weeks.
  • Quote: Thought I'd better start posting progress photos - just to remind my self of how far I've come and where I want to go.

UPDATED 12/24!!!!!
    Good job! im new to this and those pictures are insperation!!! YOU Go Girl
  • Great pictures! You look absolutely fabulous!!
  • You're doing great!! We have the same weight goal by summer so it's great to have some else with a similar goal ; ) Thanks for sharing.
  • awesome
    congrats!
  • Wowee You look great what a difference from your jail pic to your dec. pic!
  • You look FANTASTIC!!
  • OK....how come I can't view these great photos? Is my computer blocking them?

Also, I'd like to post some myself and I'm clueless as to where to create them and then how to post...any geeks out there...help a granny out?
  • CUTE! You must be thrilled!
  • Quote: CUTE! You must be thrilled!
    I am! Sometimes it takes a picture to show me that I AM getting littler. Seeing as it took a picture to show me that I had an issue, I don't find this too surprising.

sunnymae, if you go here, you can create a thread and post pictures there. To post pictures, you have to use the "go advanced" option, and then you post them under "manage attachments".

I have no idea why you can't see the pictures - are you looking on page 1, the first post?