10 lbs left to goal! Almost a normal bmi!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Wow, you really are an inspiration! Congratulations on everything- the weight loss, the wedding and the dress! I am keeping motivated by thinking about all the stores I'll be able to buy clothes in once I'm no longer plus-sized. I can't wait until I can get rid of that plus-size label forever! You rock!
  • wow good luck!
  • Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • You look great Stephanie!!
  • Congrats! You have done so well. Very inspiring. Good luck with those last 8.8 lbs. I know u can do it!
  • congrats
  • I have finished NRLW and am now looking for a new wieght lifting program to start. I find if I have a program to follow, I do much better. Does anyone have any suggestions, should I follow up with NRL for life?
  • U look great! But I think the boots might be too big for you now!
    U must feel great getting to pick a new dress, bet there are more choices now!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Starting over!
    I know this post is pretty old but I thought maybe I could get it started again! I started back on the low carb diet yesterday! I am 31 years old, 5'7 and am 187lbs. Which is my highest weight ever. I am currently going through a divorce. I was married to my husband for 4 years. He has 4 children from a previous marriage and I have one child. Going into the marriage I didn't think it would be as hard as it became for me. Being a step mother of 4 additional kids with no help from my husband and all of my husbands money going to the ex wife for child support took a toll on me. (long story short) I began binge drinking alcohol and eating my emotions! I was around 140 when I met him 4 years ago and now I am a whopping 187. I am determined to start a new life and to get back down to where I was before I started all of my bad drinking and eating. For lunch today I am eating two chicken legs and cauliflower with sour cream, cheese, and butter (tastes like a baked potato!!). looking forward to it! Ribs for dinner Please share any yummy recipes you have! I look forward to my new journey to health and happiness.
  • So wonderful!
  • Oh My... Amazing pics and thanks for sharing!
  • Well done!
    This is my first day as a member here and yours is the first blog I looked at. I want to thank you for having the courage to tell your story and post your beautiful photos. I am learning that community is really important for weight loss success so thank you for taking the time to share.