Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 11-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #46  
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

S/C/G: 340/276/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Haley,

I don't see a PM option yet. I think I might need more posts. But I wanted to tell you that you are an amazing inspiration for me right now. I'm currently 280 and 150 is my goal. I've already lost 60lbs, but I feel so stuck at this weight like it's going to be this way forever and I'll never get to my goal.

Your old body reminds me of my current body type. I see that you've did it the old fashion way, eat better and exercise. What types of cardio do you do? How many times a week? What's the best time for you to exercise? I've lost this first 60lbs by mostly just changing my diet. I need to start exercising to overcome this plateau I've hit.

Thank you for sharing your story. You truly are an inspiration for me!
-Keri
kerielaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:37 PM   #47  
300+ Chick

Great progress!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:05 AM   #48  
Calorie Counter-Runner

S/C/G: 309/158/164

Height: 5'8

You look Great!
twinmommaplusone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:07 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Congrats!! You look beautiful and you are an absolute inspiration.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:03 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

For some reason I can't send PM's anymore .... I guess I'm too inactive or something

I have been working out since day one... started out just doing the bike for 45 minutes... then worked up to an hour on the elliptical and eventually an hour on the stairmaster... there has been running in there and now I'm back to the elliptical because I moved and I dont like my current gyms stairmaster

I however always do an hour

I eat pretty healthy with an idea of calorie counting (it worked well for me for a very long time... I got too obsessed...) I now eat when Im hungry and eat basically the same things everyday except for dinner... economically this just works because I live alone

I like to get foods that work for my body... I have a lot of digestive issues... and I'm seeing a doctor about it but until I figure out whats wrong I Just eat things that seem to work well with my body

lots of fruits, lots of veggies, hummus, low gluten carbs, not a lot of dairy these days... I might have a gluten allergy and be lactose intolerant... which makes it more difficult... but all in all I live my life... I have drank my whole diet, I have eaten out my whole diet, and I have had cake and ice cream at parties... its about balance and in the end its easy... the exercise also gives you some wiggle room
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #51  
I'm a SWIMMER!

S/C/G: 209.4/149.2/150

Height: 5'9

WOW...I'm not easily impressed...THIS is nothing short of AMAZING!!! You look beautiful, I'm so very happy for you! Great JOB..WOOT!

I love how you did it slowly and sensibly...how you incorporated exercise and diet...it shows in how tight your skin is...it's like you were always this skinny? I would love for my daughter (who is 300+ lbs and believes she needs surgery to lose weight) to see you...

One question please...did you also incorporate weights (lifting) into your exercise regimen? Thanks in advance and CONGRATS again!
joyfulloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 282/265/165

Height: 5'8"

Thank you so much for sharing you journey and pictures. Congratulations. I hope you are extremely proud of yourself.
Queen Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Joy- I mostly did cardio... I did weight machines here and there but not really... never a routine that included them...
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:19 AM   #54  
WhoDatChick

S/C/G: 229/189.0/150

Height: 5'7"

OMG!!! You are beautiful!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment!!!!
whodatchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:11 PM   #55  

You are truly inspiring!!
myk98it is offline   Reply With Quote