3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album-202/)
-   -   I'm svelting!'s IP Progress Photos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goal-photo-album/212682-im-svelting-s-ip-progress-photos.html)

I'm svelting! 08-14-2010 02:30 PM

I'm svelting!'s IP Progress Photos

3 Attachment(s)
Here's me as of today. I don't have any real "before pictures." My rule was "You can take my picture as long as I never see it." The dress try-on from March 2009 will have to do.

What I can say is that before IP the camisole didn't stay down over my tummy, I stopped wearing it when it started rolling up over my rolls. The pants are new, but 2 sizes smaller than I used to buy. But with women's sizes, who really knows. For sure they wouldn't have got much past my thighs 5 weeks ago.

I mentioned before that I'm losing weight in my arms and legs first, looking a little like a childs picture - round body with stick arms & legs. :) Looking forward to my belly fat disappearing.

From left:
before 257-260, size 20W
"today" at 226.5, size 16W;

I'm svelting! 10-23-2010 01:26 PM

Update, about 4 months in, 2+ months since first post

2 Attachment(s)
On we go, I've colored outside the lines of the Ideal Protein Diet a bit, so my weight loss isn't as dramatic as the first 6 weeks. However, I'm as pleased as punch! A bit of a muffin top in the :broc: regular store size 14 jeans :broc: but I'm confident that will melt away in time. I've lost a lot of my belly fat, the rolls are much smaller than they used to be! :yay:

Weight is 201, pants size is 14
edit: 12 Feb 2011 ... those same jeans look different on me now and my weight is within 3 lbs. hmmm :chin:

GreenTeaYum 10-23-2010 01:31 PM

Yay, another tall lady! :D You look fabulous. My highest-ever weight was also around 260 and I must say- your stomach looks fabulous. I have a lot of stretch marks, but yours looks so smooth and, yes, svelte! And... I disagree, I do NOT see a muffin top in those pants. You look awesome and are an incredible inspiration. :) thank you sooo much for sharing.

I'm svelting! 10-23-2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenTeaYum (Post 3534892)
Yay, another tall lady! :D You look fabulous. My highest-ever weight was also around 260 and I must say- your stomach looks fabulous. I have a lot of stretch marks, but yours looks so smooth and, yes, svelte! And... I disagree, I do NOT see a muffin top in those pants. You look awesome and are an incredible inspiration. :) thank you sooo much for sharing.

You're so welcome and thanks for your comments. You obviously don't have the critical magnifying glass that I do for these photos. ;) No kids = fewer stretch marks.

Onederchic 10-23-2010 02:53 PM

Congrats!

GiggleGoddess 12-27-2010 03:49 AM

Looking good!

Jonesie 12-27-2010 07:02 AM

You look great!

Natoshial 12-29-2010 03:24 PM

Looking really good!