Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 01-24-2011, 11:04 AM   #1  

Height: 5ft6'

Default new member(so far so gd but im getting bored please help

heyeveryone basically im 19 years old and had my gallbladder removed in 2007 as i was putting on weight and in alot of pain, plus already being overweight..since the operation i put on 2 stone weighing 19 stone!!..christmas 2009 i decided to go on a no carbs diet, its been just over a year now and im only just down to 16st13 , although i know it dosent happen over night i feel i havent lost the most i could have i go to the gym 3x a week and havent slipped up except for christmas just gone..it seems to me evryone around me is loosing it so quick..im just not sure i am ??.. im getting really bored of this diet and its the only one ive tried that works ..can any one share any plans they follow that works for them please ?? thanks alott ive got pictures but not sure how to add them sorry
Blueeyedgirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/142/130

By no carbs do you mean, no vegetable, no fruits and no whole grain or you mean refined flour, rice, pasta and starchy veg?
Michou is offline   Reply With Quote