100lbs gone and counting

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Shan, all your hard work is paying off girl! Way to go on the weight loss. Your such an inspiration! You look beautiful!!!
  • Way to go Shan!! You're melting!!

P.S:You're gorgeous!
  • Congratulations! You've done Great! I know with this Amazing Start You'll make your Goal!
  • You look amazing...great job! Thank you so much for posting your pictures...they are a great inspiration to me!
  • You look beautiful! You have done such an amazing job! Have fun visiting with your family.
  • Amazing progress!!
  • Great job! Not only do you look much thinner, but also younger with a big smile! Sometimes a big change like moving abroad makes it easier to get going with other big challenges so way to go! Your family will be very surprised
  • You look great!!!
    :ballloons: :ballloons: :ballloons: :ballloons: :ballloons:
  • Looking to add motivation for myself.

First picture me and my little sister 2008.

Second picture me and my little sister 2010.

• You look awesome! Your family will be amazed at the difference.
  • Wow u look fantastic. I bet you feel great too. Congratulations.
  • Your doing an amazing job! Congrats you look great!
  • Quote: Well, I have to say I feel very brave posting these photos and kind of scared to do so. I have lost 100lbs in the last 15 months. I have been living and working in Geoje Island, South Korea during this time. I attribute my weight loss so far to a variety of factors. Being in a country that does not fry all their food is a great advantage. But, in all seriousness, I attribute my weight loss so far to 3fc calorie counting chicks, biggest loser challenges, hard work, exercise, and determination. I am going home for the first time in a year and a half in just 43 days and I will be seeing my family and friends for the first time since I have been gone.

For all of those out there, whether you have a little weight to lose or a lot of weight my advice to you is just do something. You have to start somewhere. For me, it was adjusting my food choices and portion control. From there, I moved on to joining a gym I love and working out with a personal trainer 3 times a week.

1st picture- My sister's wedding December 2008
    2nd picture- College picture
    3rd picture- August 2009
    4th and 5th picture- May 2010

I hope these pictures can bring a little inspiration to myself and to others. to my 3fc family!
    Those pictures are very helpful! i just started this program and im very excited to see my journey on this healthy way of living!!! congrats on your weight loss truely amazing!!!