My Journey So Far - With Pictures

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Congrats! What was your plan of action?
  • So Inspiring!! thankyou, you look great. Ive struggled for a long time too but im just beginning to lose the weight so this was just what I needed to encourage me
  • HOLY CRAP! You look amazing!
  • Wow, you look beautiful!
  • You look great plus younger than your older pics!
  • WOW!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!!
  • Thanks again girls

Quote: Congrats! What was your plan of action?
    I calorie counted the whole way through. I started at around 1700 and worked my way down to 1300-1400. My exercise plan is mostly walking, my elliptical and work out videos. My favorite video is Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds, nothing too hardcore for me LOL.
  • Wow, I love how happy you look now! Great job.
  • You look like a totally different person! You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • wow!! you look awesome!!
  • I just wanted to add another picture update to my thread. I have been up and down between 140 -150 since the beginning of this year. I have decided to take off the last 10 pounds and try to maintain at 140. Life is full of ups and downs. It is time to kick my own butt and take control of my weight once again!

• Wow- great work! You look amazing!
  • WOW! I am totally impressed. You are the POSTER CHILD for NO EXCUSES! GREAT JOB! and
  • OMG this is incredible, you look great!
  • I have decided to post an updated picture to the first post. Even though it shows my weight gain, I am still proud because I have learned a lot about myself and I am ready to get back on track