100 pounds lost!!!! (photos)

You're on Page 5 of 7
Go to
  • Really astounding achievement! And i'm in agreement, your figure is purrrrfectly gorgeous
  • You're a knock out!!
  • wow thank you for sharing your progress photos with us there so inspiring congrats to you
  • Congrats! You look amazing! Where do you buy your clothes? They are very cute
  • Congrats! You are quite beautiful!
  • WHERE DO YOU SHOP?? You are so fashionable and beautiful!! I wish I had your fashion sense ;-) WTG.. You are a total inspiration!!
  • Beautiful!
  • You look freaking amazing!!!! Congrats!
  • Gorgeous! And I LOVEEEEE your outfits!
  • Great Job!! You look great!!
  • Wow; that is amazing!!!! If you can get to that point to where you are now, then I know I can do it too!!!! (Of course, I'm pretty sure you'll get there first!) Congratulations; you're beautiful (and not just in that "we're all beautiful" way... also in the completely superficial way!)
  • Great job doing pictures of yourself! I was at 310 for my starting weight and I am now OP for 23 days and I am down 21 lbs! I am now at 289 and I am so excited to see where you are! Congrats and thanks for sharing ~Angela
  • Wow - what an inspiration you are! Gorgeous!
  • you look GREAT!!!!
  • Wow you look amazing! I have to say, you had a great style and were beautiful even at your biggest weight, but now, just stunning

Keep up the good work