100 pounds lost!!!! (photos)

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Super!
  • your figure is hott!
  • congratulations...you look mahvulous....
  • Woooo! Look at you all hour-glassy! Color me jealous! Keep up the good work... you look awesome!
  • You are so pretty! (both before and after). And It is so funny that I looked at the pictures before I read what you wrote...and I was thinking to myself "what a nice posterior" and there you go complaining about it lol! I have a similar "problem" myself!
  • You look amazing. And I LOVE your shoes and outfits - very cute! Congrats, you should be very proud of yourself!!

~CGH~
  • Yay! You are doing great and you look great! Love the photos.
  • What an amazing change!! Wow, you must be so pleased
  • All I can say is WOW!!! You look beautiful. We started out close to the same and wearing the same sizes so I am so motivated right now. Keep up the good work you will be to goal in no time with all your progress.
  • Woohoo! What a superbabe! Awesome for you! How on earth did you lose 100 pounds in 8 months??!!
  • Now I know!!
    Now I know it can be done. I was hoping it wouldn't take a year or more to get where I'm trying to go. You have done it so I know it can be done. I am motivated.

Thanks for posting and you look FABULOUS!!
  • Omgosh, such an inspiration you look gorgeous, we have about the same figure heheh, its so lovely to see you shrinking, i should do the back shots like you , if you don't mind sharing yr diet and exercise, i am so bookmarking yr page
  • You look fantastic!!! such an inspiration!
  • OMG! You are so beautiful and what a wonderful inspiration you are! CONGRATS!!
  • congratulations!!! the difference is definitely there and you look fantastic!! 100 lbs is such a huge milestone.. you really are an inspiration for me!

Love all your shoes, too