Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 01-02-2010, 02:10 PM   #46  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Is that pink shirt pic a new addition? I don't remember that! In any case, I am glad to see 3 FC's "On Staff HAWTNESS" at the top of the threads today. Lori continues to inspire all of us! I especially like her approach to weightloss--cutting back on the garbage and getting some movement regardless of HOW! She is PROOF that upping the CHORES DOES COUNT!!!!! Wow--where is that old thread anyway! LOL!!!!!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #47  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Default So glad to be inspiring other...HUGS TO ALL!

Natoshial~how awesome! You made me blush...LOL~I am very proud of you By the way... keep up the good work!!!

petra65~thanks bunches

jazzafg~Thanks so much...So Glad to Help Motivate people & Inspire them...I have so many people on this site that has done the same for me.
It definetly helps to see others that are doing it So U know that it is possible for you too also...and remember..I am just an ordinary housewife In OHIO...I am doing it..So its possible for ANYONE TOO ~JUST START STRONG & STAY STRONG! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR STARTING ON YOUR JOURNEY.

thinnerbyjuly I am very cold actually LOL~It is SOOOO COLD HERE IN OHIO TODAY. Wind chill makes it feel below zero...hehehehehe Anyways,juts picking with ya~ THANKS A ZILLION!!!!

beaka~hey girl!! I Always enjoy your posts...Always a treasure to me.
YOUR DOING SO GREAT BTW~I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU. Thanks for all your sweet words. I adore ya...HUGS!

THIGHS~YOU ROCK GIRL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YA!
YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO MUCH HOTTER THAN I ACTUALLY AM.
The pink shirt pic was took Back several weeks ago so its old pic.
LOL~Yeah That thread was sooooooo True~CHORES DO BURN CALORIES!
Lord knows I do plenty of them. LOL ~OH BTW I AM GONNA GO POST ON THE CHORES THREAD TO GET IT ON THE FRONT PAGE! MAYBE SOME NEWBIES COULD BENEFIT FROM IT!!!OR ANYONE!

EVERYONE~THANKS SO MUCH....I was having a bit of a bad day & logged onto to read all these new comments. I have breathing problems From where I use to smoke cigarettes..Anyways I have been quit for nearly 2 years But Still have alot of problems especially in cold weather. I have to wear a dust mask & Scarfs tight over my face when I go outdoors~Which Can make a girl feel ugly. Even sometimes indoors..Cause we set our temp at 68 degrees to make it through the winter or even in some stores there temp is cold inside...So I Was having a lousy day that way feeling Like I was ugly mask lady....YOU ALL HAVE MADE ME FEEL SPECTACULAR! HUGS TO EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU! Here I was wishing for Spring & summer to come to my rescue & Y'all have! THANKS SO MUCH!

Last edited by Lori259; 01-02-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #48  

Wow that is great. You look stunning. Way to go!
steffiross33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #49  
NEVER GIVE UP

steffiross33 ~thanks so much~& good luck on your journey.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #50  
NEVER GIVE UP

well everyone Just 15 pounds to go now~WOOOOOHOOOOOOO
So excited.