Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 12-18-2009, 09:36 AM   #16  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

You are so rockin' the low-rise, wide belt look!

You know, I don't think I have ever asked you what it was that "clicked" or went "AHA" in your head to start on your journey.

I so agree with Divine. You inspire me. You are a beam of sunlight in this forum. From the beginning you KNEW what it took. You KNEW where you were going. I love your posts and undoubtedly, you are helping many of us here and in your real life.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:50 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 229/163/150

Height: 5"4

Congratulations Lori!!!! You are definately an inspiration. I love the pic of you and your husband. You both look great together. I count calories and walk between 4 and 5 miles per day. I can't wait to get to to goal!!!!
kaylasmom010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:22 PM   #18  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

You're so freakin' cute!! I think you look AMAZING!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #19  
Rez Nurse

Height: 5'11"

I have posted to 3fatchick in awhile. Your post is the first one that caught my eye. Amazing results!! WTG!
nursechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #20  

wowza!!!!!!! congrats on the weight loss! You have done a great job! What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your pics!
Violet73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #21  
Stay true till the finish

S/C/G: HW/169 SW/157 CW/144.0 GW/129

Height: 5'4

Great job!!! Like others have said, you are a huge inspiration and have done such an AMAZING job. Good luck with those last few pounds!
jennsreadytolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #22  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

DivineFidelity~That is soo awesome!!! I am so glad I have helped others. I have a kind heart(most days LOL) & I love to help others. your post has definetly made my Christmas Holiday Ever so special. Keep up the good work...So glad you found 3fatchicks through me. It is an amazing site with lost of amazing people.

Thighs Be Gone~awwwwww~you made me feel adorable~As always girl! Oh that Huge black wide Belt I totally adore...Found it at a thrift store for 50 cents! It was Mudd brand and was new still had the tags...I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT IT....I acutally wore it today...I am adding a pic In this post for you.... Just took it to show ya~Check it out...Between that & my hats I Have a blast.
As far as what made me wanna lose the weight...Me being the momma I never had much pics took of me...so Therefore Wasn't even sure what I looked like other than the mirror image(WHICH CAN LIE SOMETIMES LOL)
Anyways~I thought I was looking good that day ~the pic in the brown top was took.... My hubby snapped 2 pics and I was so ashamed of how I looked I wanted to throw the camera away~All I kept thinking was OMG~I look like the marshmellow man from the ghostbusters movie...Then a few days later I went for my monthly refills & doctor visit....Anyways~Never really asked my weight for several months & I new I had gained because I Had quit smoking a few months before and was eating a bag (YES A WHOLE BAG) of butterscotch candy about every 2 days! LOL~Anyways...the docs scale said 259.9 I was devestateed all I was thinking was OMG I am nearly 300 pounds.ALSO My dad had passed away of a sudden heart attack the year before...And had high blood pressure ect...I had high blood pressure too~So I thought quit smoking would keep me from having to depend on meds for the blood pressure & help my breathing problems I had been having Do not get me wrong I was nearly on meds for the blood pressure But not quite yet.~Anyways......My blood pressure was still high & My doctor said if It didn't go down some on the weight I was gonna be put on meds. (Same day of this visit that I weighed 259.9) So I went to the library~Not much in the mood to go~but the kids had some things that needed to be returned...I saw a girl I use to babysit for and she had lost alot of weight~proboly about 30 to 40 pounds...So I asked her how she did it...She said counting calories and exercising...So I went home Miserable but determined...& googled it and figured it all all to the best of my ability & started the next day...I SUCKED SO BAD THE FIRST week...Cheating at night...ect. But stayed determined and never gave up...That first month I lost 13.3 pounds and was glued....I have never had to take meds for blood pressure~my blood pressure is terrific now. I Still have breathing problems From where I smoked And it gave me Emphysema...But It could be worse..I try to tell myself...Cause when I was heavier I could bearly walk to my car without gasping for my air & Grabbing at my chest...So I think it was a mix of my daddy dying way to young(Age 62) Being at my heaviest ever,Seeing that dreadful pic My hubby took and feeling horribly ugly in it, & Seeing a girl that lost weight and was looking fabulous(She went from about 260 to about 220's But She looked so much better~She is at around 190 now and still going strong On losing~and still looking fabulous.) I hope I made since with all that Thighs. Anyways~I think it was all a fate day~The doc & the library.

kaylasmom010~Thanks so much~I adore that pic Of me & my hubby too~I love him so much....Good Job On the counting calories and walking~it definetly works and you will be to your goal & so will I before we Know it!

Mickeypnd~LOL~Me & a friend on here call ourselves freaks cause we walk indoors from room to room....So to say I look so freakin cute ~Made my day~LOL~THANKS! (FREAKS RULE)

nursechic~THANKS SO MUCH~& SO GLAD YOUR BACK TO THE SITE!

LeslieLou~awww & thank you so much for your Sweet comment.

jennsreadytolose~thanks so much....I am sure I will get those last 18 pounds off ~Just getting impatient ~LOL

THIGHS~HERES THAT OTHER PIC WITH MY BIG BELT BEING WORN ANOTHER WAY! I LOVE THAT BELT! I wear it & that hat Out! This pic was just took today~about 10 minutes ago~the camera battery is low so it took kinda dark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Locvc.jpg (16.1 KB, 27 views)
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #23  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Wow Lori, you simply look gorgeous.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #24  
sci

Hey, ur skinny. Great job
sci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:15 PM   #25  
NEVER GIVE UP

delphi~WOW LONG TIME NO SEE!!! Thanks so much girl~Love your avatar!! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! HUGS TO YA!

sci~thanks so very much! made my day!

Last edited by Lori259; 12-18-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #26  
NEVER GIVE UP

wow!! I finally got some movement again on the scale...Not it is offically 92 pounds lost!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Just 17 pounds to go.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:38 PM   #27  

OMG--adore you in that red! WOWZA! You are totally ready for Christmas! I am singing that song now in my head....."Lady in Red....."
Old 12-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #28  

LOL--great minds think alike!!! I alluded to the many uses of a belt like that in my PM earlier to you---now here I see you sporting it already with a long flowy blouse! You look so slinky dinky do in that get up! Hey, do you find you are wearing heels now that you are getting so thin? I notice your hubby is tall so you definitely have the option. I love wearing heels but my hubby is only 5'8" so it drives him a lil' batty at times. I cannot help it though--lately been wearing my high-heeled boots--love them and so toasty in the cold weather!
Old 12-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #29  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

Lori, you were beautiful before. You still are! Congrats on your success!
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:28 AM   #30  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote