I actually started crying...

You're on Page 8 of 11
Go to
  • Girl, you look simply stunning! Good for you and congratulations!

How inspiring
  • omg! that is so inspirational! Thank you for posting. you give me hope that i can someday get the **** out of this body! you look beautiful and glowing!
  • amazing! you are stunning! you look so gorgeous in that black dress. you look really really good! i'm so impressed
    thanks so much for reminding me, how its important to see how far one has come.
  • Thank you all so much!!!
  • You are rediculously inspiring!!! You and I are almost the exact same height, and my starting weight is only 4 lbs less than yours. I actually changed my goal because of your after pictures. It's 10 more pounds than I had planned on losing, but you just look SO amazing!!!

I have to say, also, that you look YEARS and YEARS younger!!! Congratulations on all that you've done so far.
  • Nine- Thank you very much! Im sure you will look amazing!! Its so nice to be able to inspire people, when I was once in your shoes. You can do it too and I'm sure you will be the inspiration!
  • Congratulations! You look Great & Must Feel Amazing!
  • I'd be really happy to look the way you do right now! You look amaaaazing!!! WTG!!
  • Wow you look awesome girl! I went through the same thing (haven't had as much progress as you) but at one point I kept crying and feeling miserable about myself. I think it's probably just a phase everyone going through a significant weightloss goes through Congrats an keep up the good work!
  • WTG.
    Congrats.
  • In a moment of curiosity, I have to ask - At 172, what size jeans are you wearing? Just a curiosity of mine. Still totally floored and inspired by your photos, every single time!
  • You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Wow! You look amazing! What an inspiration!!!
  • Thank you guys so much!!!

nine- I'm currently a loose 12/M I have rather large hips and even at goal I'm probably only going to be a 10, but I am happy with that.
  • That's fantastic! I have no aspirations to get below a 10... The idea of single diget sizes at my height seems a little crazy - Although I've seen it happen! (Not to me, ever, but other people! Haha). Anyway. I was just curious to make sure I wasn't being unrealistic in hoping to be somewhere along the lines of a 12/10!