I actually started crying...

You're on Page 3 of 11
Go to
  • Well done!!!!!!!!! You are such an inspiration. You look so happy now and are literally glowing with health - so pretty!
  • wow, you are so beautiful. The weight loss really brought that beauty out!!
  • Thanks guys it means a lot! I have changed so much I don't even know that girl anymore.
  • Congratulations!! You are so gorgeous!!
  • You look amazing....I hope I can get there too...thanks for the inspiration
  • you look fab! very inspiring
  • You look amazing! I honestly think there is a connection between being in an unhealthy relationship and weight gain. I too went through this with my last ex ( it didn't help that he was 300 lbs and didn't have a healthy lifestyle)...Perhaps when we're stressed we eat more..self esteem is much lower, depressed, etc. I am now in a happy and healthy relationship and I guess that gave me the push i needed to become healthy again.

Wishing you the best of luck! 77 lbs is a MAJOR accomplishment..be proud girl!
  • So pretty, congrats on your success so far.
  • you look so much happier...i hope it continues, after all your hard work you deserve it girl
  • Gosh, you`re beautiful! You are also beautiful in your before-pics but on the current ones, you are just stunning! Nothing to be depressed about - quite the opposite!
  • WOOT WOOT -- looking good! Great job on the weight loss. You can tell you feel so much better! Congrats on the loss!
  • Looking good girlie!
  • Thank you ladies! I couldn't have done it without this site. It truly has changed my whole outlook on life.
  • GREAT JOB YOU LOOK LIKE A NEW PERSON!! I cant WAIT to loose weight and look back and look at what i've achieved. I just cant wait....
  • Simply awesome, simply beautiful. Cheers to you!