Not mini goal but FAT LOSS.

• oK, I am using my initial photos of me after losing 10 lbs..i went from 196 to 186. I fell off the boat, then started over again at 189 lbs...then I took a shot today just to see if I could see any progress using IF(I lost 5 lbs) (Fast 5).

and HOlY COW!! lOOK at my arse? I also noticed my face is slimming down a lot.

so here it is...tell me if you can see it too? THE 1st one is the shot of me. The second one is me taking the pic in the mirror. The last one is me with the skinniest face and more of a head shot.

1st one is the shot of me, the second is me taking the picture, and the 3rd is me facing the other direction. Those are the same shorts. My butt is shrinking!!!

• Yay for shrinking butt! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Thank you...umm. Tyler Durden...lol. Good job on your accomplishment too. It's funny ONLY a man answered my post. lol.
  • Congrats!
  • Thank you both. Tyler, you really made my day when you posted that! Chunkychic thank you too!
  • Looking good keep up the awesome work.
  • Thanks Delphi! I am soooo excited the scale read 181 lbs today!
  • Jen,
    I can definitely see the difference. Great work! You have awesome legs. I sure wish I could wear shorts. Oh, and by the way, Tyler IS a woman.
  • omg, gasp! I figured Tyler was a guy because the name "Tyler Durden" comes off of Fight Club. I am so sorry Tyler!!! Ooops.

wow thanks for the compliment. others said I did. But they look so fat and out of shape to me, they used to be killer though. I'm working on getting back to my "dancer legs" it's gonna take lunges and squats, but I can do it.