Before and In Between Pics 339lbs to 293lbs ... 46lbs down

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I started my life change on Jan 5/09. I was 339lbs and now I'm 293lbs, down 46lbs in 4 months. I have had my ups and downs, but gotta say not too many downs which is great. I feel stronger than ever before in my abilities to achieve my goal this time. I've lost before and gained it all back...emotional issues that were never resolved. In dec/08 I decided I needed to take care of myself, so I could be there for my family, two little boys who are my life and a loving husband. I was happy enough, just not with my size. So I spoke to my Dr. and she suggested some councilling...I was on board, I just wanted these issues dealt with once and for all, then get on with taking care of myself. I had many old anger issues and self worth issues...thank god, I'm getting there. So Mentally I feel great, and Physically with 46lbs off my body...it's great! Still a ways to go but it's not a race, I'll get there eventually. I can't wait to see what I'll look like as a small person again, I haven't been small in all my adult years! Any comments or questions are welcome. This site is a great form of inspiration for me! Thanks.

• Congrads you are doing great, keep up the good work.
  • wow!!

keep nup the great work, i can notice a big diffrence
  • You can do it! Success!

And yes, you can tell the difference
  • Great job! Congrats!
  • you are doing GREAT!!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures.. I was really down in the dumps already today because the scale didnt move and looking at your pictures gave me more modivation that i can do this and i will do it.. Thank you again for sharing them with us..

You look great!!! Keep at it and God Bless!!
  • Wow, what a difference! Congrats on your success!!
  • Fabulous, congrats on all your hard work it is paying off!
  • Awesome job, thanks for sharing your pics. I'm just started for journey on Monday. You have inspired me.
  • That is fabulous! Keep on the good work, you are on the right track.....Isn't it wonderful when you can actually see the results of all your hard work?
  • Wow - what a difference! You should be very proud. You're doing great & I can't wait to see your progress in the future too!

Congratulations! You're looking great!
  • wow thats awesome you can really tell a difference in your stomach and back
  • Wow, congratulations. You are doing great!
  • wowza! what a huge difference! you are doing great!!! keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • really really great and good for u, what plan are you following that you are losing at such a wonderful rate? i was just curious because you are doing fantastic!